new album

gnrosefan

am i the only one?

the fisrt time i've their new song, i was like..... "what's this, it's so different"....

but when Iplay it the second time ..... this is really GN'R... I can "smell" Axl music there.

it's not falling in love at first sight like their old song, but still that's one great material coming soon.

• 1 year later...
;D just listening to madagascar, the blues,  and am getting phsyced can't wait to hear them on their new album a new cd to spend countless hours listening to. ;D

yeah dude i'm pretty pumped myself

I do want to hear the CD Album when it's complete, but I probably won't like it because my taste of music is mainly rock. It's like listeing to a different band, and it actually is aswell.

;D just listening to madagascar, the blues,  and am getting phsyced can't wait to hear them on their new album a new cd to spend countless hours listening to. ;D

How can anyone get excited about CD after listening to those 2 average songs? What the hell is so good about them? They're nowhere near as good as the songs the old gnr did on UYI2. It would take a song in the same league as WTTJ and SCOM to gain my full attention.