Hair Metal

HardRocker

I listen to these guys,but any other good hair?

Cinderella

Britney Fox

Skid Row

Warrant

Winger

Whitesnake (if you can put them in that category)

Quiet Riot

W.A.S.P.

Tesla

Autograph

Ratt

Great White

Motley Crue

Poison

Hanoi Rocks

Van Halen

and well...Kiss

I have a load of other bands (but just a song or two o' them) so I don't know are they any good.Like Firehouse.Only Slippery...is good from Bon Jovi.

Any recom.

Bonfire, vixen, junkyard, tora tora, The Badlands. Plus there are some bands out just now like Hurricane party, Backyard babies, Beautiful creatures, The Glitteratti and well The Darkness. :drevil:

I couldn't believe it when I saw The Darkness' Permission to Land in the metal section in HMV. They are so not metal IMO theyare clodeto glam rock in every aspect!

btw what exactly is a definition of hair metal anyway? I have never heard of it :unsure:

Bonfire, vixen, junkyard, tora tora, The Badlands. Plus there are some bands out just now like Hurricane party, Backyard babies, Beautiful creatures, The Glitteratti and well The Darkness. :drevil:

Yep, quality English rock bands with hair, The Glitteratti and Hurricane Party! About time too!

I always wonder why Skid Row are considered a "hair" band. Their second album and on are so damn heavy metal. Also, they didn't wear make-up and fluffy clothing. They looked more like Testament but with a 'pretty boy' singer. Also, I've always thought of V-Halen as hard rock.

Oh yeah, my fav "hair" band is defiantely Motley Crue. I don't like this sub-genre much nowadays (use to be my fav), but it does have some cool songs. (even though some of these bands are beyond ridiculous)

Trixter,early Leppard,Hurricane Alice,try Warrant's Ultraphobic CD,Dokken,Enuff is Enuff,the group that "Stay's Up All Night,and Sleeps all Day"!I shamefully forgot their name!I think maybe Slaughter,Aldo Nova,Extreme,Lita Ford,Vixen,White Lion(good Radar Love cover),Europe, to name a few.Hey I just realized that the singer of Tesla,(I think his name is Keith) sounds just like the dude from The Black Crowes! (Jealous Again...!)

Edited by Getizzyback

Van Halen

Because Eddie Van Halen is a guitar god, all hail EVH.

Oh and mate, i love your sig, David Coverdale is awesome singer rock3

You rock dood rock3

ps.I love VH,but they are not 100% Hair.I consider them more glam.

Damn Yankees.

I know theirs "High Enough" & "Where Are You Going Know" -2 thumbs up.

L.A. Guns is another good hair metal band

They're great.How couldev i forget them:)

Well...Vixen is chick group right...I'm not in that.

Thiugh I've never heard of

Trixter,,Hurricane Alice,Aldo Nova,Enuff is Enuff.
the group that "Stay's Up All Night,and Sleeps all Day"!I shamefully forgot their name!I think maybe Slaughter

Yap,it is Slaughter,they rock3

Thanx guys you all rock3

Only Slippery...is good from Bon Jovi.

From Bon Jovi.. Slippery has some good songs, but their album New Jersey is much better quality.. the songs are less glam/hair, and more rock... Sambora does great solos, the vocals are harder.. its just better. id recommend that album more than Slippery

Edited by Duffs Velvet Rose

From Bon Jovi.. Slippery has some good songs, but their album New Jersey is much better quality.. the songs are less glam/hair, and more rock... Sambora does great solos, the vocals are harder.. its just better. id recommend that album more than Slippery

OK.Which song is the FATHER on the album?

OK.Which song is the FATHER on the album?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FATHER? like the greatest song?

Winger, Kix, Kick Axe, Mr. Big, Shotgun Messiah (- first couple albums, then got industrial/ Marilyn Manson esk),Steelheart, Bullet Boys, Nightranger,Bango Tango, Billy Squire, Blue Murder, Bon Jovi, Cats In Boots, Crimson Glory, David Lee Roth, Europe, Extreme, Fastway, Kingdom Come, Lita Ford, Pretty Boy Floyd, Savatage, Stryper, Fifth Angel, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, XYZ

those are a bunch i could think of that hasn't been listed already.