Your FAvourite Hair Band

shawndarae

Cinderella mainly cos of Heartbreak Station which is a classic. I not sure they are a hair band. I like Faster Pussycat's second album "Wake me When it's Over". Again not sure if they are a hair band. Poison and Winger and Warrant is what I think of when I hear the word hair band. Never heard much Poison I just believed everyone when they said they sucked. Same with Winger. I liked Cherry Pie by Warrant. But I guess they're album sucked. But that chick in the video was hot...by default Warrant is my favorite hair band. Scientifically proven.

I hate them, they all copied one and other so i dont know one good song from that period. Bon Jovi made good songs After that period :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude,I like how you say everyone copied each other,I think that's still going on pretty strong,today!But hey,that Overdose sig will hypmotize you if you look at it long enough ! It's like 3 D ! Cool,hey one more thing,I say Van Halen was a hair band,I just watched "Jump"(1984) and Eddie's hair split the ceiling!