Is it just me??

Ringo

Primarily AC/CD rock. But their strength is also their weakness. They rock, but they don't do much else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They do have one song that has a shadow of depth in it... "What's Next to the Moon." that's about as close to variety as AC/DC gets.

Yes AC/DC songs sound the same, but thats what people wanted

Although the riffs are so simple they are really catchy, and it takes skill to make catchy simple riffs.

My band will play around 2 or 1 AC/DC song(s) in a gig because they get everyone pumped up and moving.

AC/DC never set out to be anything but a simple rock band. It's something they're proud of -- that their sound has never changed.

They don't pretend to be anything more complex than they are. As Angus once said himself:

"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sound exactly the same, when in fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."

B)

"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sound exactly the same, when in fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I laughed so hard when I saw that quote in your sig for the first time. :lol:

i agree that there isn't much variety in ac/dc's back catalogue but its still all good.

if it ain't broke don't fix it is a suitable description for ac/dc's sound.

i mean could you see ac/dc doing a 'november rain' or some wierd jazz rock opera?? it would just be shit!!

Yeah DUH thats the point, what you see is what you get. Would it be better if they would use bongo-drums and synths??? Or maybe they should have gone with that whole glam-hair metal crap in the 80ties??

Sure play your A , D etc. chords and pretend to be Malcolm. But hey try to write songs like he does ...

Edited by Teroz