Don't buy this shit

gnr80

He could have goten Axl's autograph in person at one of the shows in 2002, and then went and saw VR and had them sign it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But why would Slash, Duff and Matt sing a pic of Axl :blink:

EDIT: Sorry I hadn't read the hole page :P

Edited by Desperado

why would the guys of vr sign a picture of axl? :huh:

:rolleyes:  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are they going to do? Refuse to give the kid an autograph? :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uh yeah or sign something else.. come on to sign a picture of a band you are not even in??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uh yeah or sign something else.. come on to sign a picture of a band you are not even in??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know whats funny...my friend anthony did that..he saw vince neil and he asked him too sigh a picture of scott weiland...vince neil laughed at him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know whats funny...my friend anthony did that..he saw vince neil and he asked him too sigh a picture of scott weiland...vince neil laughed at him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have punched him...but then I would have lost my arm. So I probally would have shot him or something...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have punched him...but then I would have lost my arm. So I probally would have shot him or something...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shot who? My friend..he did it as a joke cause vince neil sucks ass..and (the younger) scott wieland doesn't *hides*

we should go after these people by setting up fake accounts and boosting the bids to the millions,

the pic is a fake, anyone who would purchase this is crazy

Gunsguy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That wouldn't work unless you actually plan on paying a million dollars

you can't back out of a bid..unless you personaly talk to the seller

we should go after these people by setting up fake accounts and boosting the bids to the millions,

Gunsguy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they did it for live 8 before the tickets were pulled, I have seen it on many other things as well... anyway it was a thought

Gunsguy

Gunsguy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can do a bid retraction by saying that you bid the wrong amount.

LOL Oh please....its obvious the same colour writing has been used for each name which wud be very weird if the autographs where written years apart from eachother.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know how common a silver paint pen is when getting an autogrpah?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who the fuck cares, if you honestly believe it was signed by Axl and then half of Velvet Revolver willingly signed a picture of axl rose in guns n roses a few years later u are a dumb piece of shit.

LOL Oh please....its obvious the same colour writing has been used for each name which wud be very weird if the autographs where written years apart from eachother.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who the fuck cares, if you honestly believe it was signed by Axl and then half of Velvet Revolver willingly signed a picture of axl rose in guns n roses a few years later u are a dumb piece of shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't believe that it was signed by them, so you're a dumb piece of shit, you don't fuckin' know me dude, you've got some fuckin' nerve callin' me a dumb piece of shit.

This is what I hope to see soon:

Cold-Heart-Breaker

Senior

Group: Banned

You're a fuckin' twit ass newbie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't believe that it was signed by them, so you're a dumb piece of shit, you don't fuckin' know me dude, you've got some fuckin' nerve callin' me a dumb piece of shit.

This is what I hope to see soon:

Cold-Heart-Breaker

Senior

Group: Banned

You're a fuckin' twit ass newbie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

although he said it harshly I have to agree with C-H-B... (not on the dumb piece of shit part)... but I honestly can't see how anyone would think its real.