Have you seen this on ebay?

Do you really think Axl who had a very abusive upbringing when he was younger would joke about that with a teenage girl  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you are saying that absolutely everyone who has had an abusive upbringing won't make any comments similar to that, joke or not, whatsoever for their entire life?

Do you really think Axl who had a very abusive upbringing when he was younger would joke about that with a teenage girl  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you are saying that absolutely everyone who has had an abusive upbringing won't make any comments similar to that, joke or not, whatsoever for their entire life?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well since Axl's step-father used to rape him when he was just a boy, something that would have scared him for life. And Axl even wanted to help charities for people who were in them horrible situations. So no I don't think he would joke about something like that.

::BR::

Edited by BrownRock

Of course it's fake not just for that reason, I just don't believe the guy  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think that's substantial enough evidence to prove this fake.

Of course it's fake not just for that reason, I just don't believe the guy  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think that's substantial enough evidence to prove this fake.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never said it was I said "I just don't believe the guy", nothing to actually prove it's fake, but I would never buy it especially not for $1,000.00.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well since Axl's step-father used to rape him when he was just a boy, something that would have scared him for life. And Axl even wanted to help charities for people who were in them horrible situations. So no I don't think he would joke about something like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course he wouldnt joke about it brownrock that would just be wrong.

I totally agree with whta you say

Edited by damian 1200

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, he states he didn't remember the rape until he had regressive therapy, which he may not have had yet in 1987. Remember these 5 guys were poor, and therapy is not cheap.

Also, everybody handles abuse differently. You can't say what he would or wouldn't joke about. And since it was an inside joke, who knows what it really meant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, he states he didn't remember the rape until he had regressive therapy, which he may not have had yet in 1987. Remember these 5 guys were poor, and therapy is not cheap.

Also, everybody handles abuse differently. You can't say what he would or wouldn't joke about. And since it was an inside joke, who knows what it really meant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe its sum sicko trying to make axl look really bad and thats gonna make alot of people hate him more because they dont take the time to read between the lines they just go omg axl rose is a paedo or some sick stuff

so that guy's trying to give axla bad name :anger:

even if it's real, that guy won't get my money. cmon, it's just axl rose(and i'm NOT being sarcastic). and it's just a letter. the guy who is selling it surely takes his friendship with axl not serriously. why would he sell a letter that was for him from a friend??

:blink:

even if it's real, that guy won't get my money. cmon, it's just axl rose(and i'm NOT being sarcastic). and it's just a letter. the guy who is selling it surely takes his friendship with axl not serriously. why would he sell a letter that was for him from a friend??

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Axl and the dude aren't friends anymore though.