Did anyone here see the old GNR live??

Gallagher Rose

Never saw the Appetite lineup :(

I did see teh UYI's lineup 3 times though. Would have been 5 but two were canceled and not rescheduled due to Gilby's broken arm. One was Providence and the other was Amherst MA.

I saw Gilby's first show in Worcester MA.

Saw Them with Metallica in Foxboro MA

Was at teh St Patty's Day Boston sho win 93.. I have been to hundreds of big nmae shows but none have ever matched the energy of this show.. The crwod was fucking soooo intense and loud.. The band was on fucking point as well. Best show I have ever seen by anyone.

I saw the old band live twice.

6/5/91. Cleveland Oh

7/26/92. Pittsburgh Pa. This was with Metallica. Probably the best show I've ever been to. Two great bands, wild crowds, pouring down rain. After the show we found that my buddies car was stolen while we were at the concert. One of those memories I'll never forget. These where great times for Rock.

I've seen New GnR 5 more times. All great shows.

I'm curious cuz most of the people here are young fans..I'm almost 26 and went to see them 3 times.

The first one was in 1991 (Rock in Rio 2),the second in december 1992..both here in Rio.The third one was Rock in rio 3,but that was the new band.

of course,

i remember gnr in mannheim, germany in the late eighties and many concerts in 91 and 92 around europe. it was such a great time.

i was a teenage girl and gnr have changed my life completely.

this evening i watched all the old videos while drinking a few (?!) glasses of good red wine (meanwhile i can easily afford) and i could remember this great feeling. please, watch the knocking on heavens door video of the freddie mercury tribute concert. this is the gnr live feeling of the early nineties.

although it's difficult to accept the current situation of gnr, i appreciate everything

it's still very special to me.

thank you very much :)

I'm curious cuz most of the people here are young fans..I'm almost 26 and went to see them 3 times.

The first one was in 1991 (Rock in Rio 2),the second in december 1992..both here in Rio.The third one was Rock in rio 3,but that was the new band.

of course,

i remember gnr in mannheim, germany in the late eighties [...]

the german Mannheim show was August 24, 1991 ;)