THE SIG THREAD

http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=235197TJFP&i=151023   Hey HighVoltageAC/DC,here is a better pic,just do this one like you did the first pic and it will be great,thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you go, you just need someone to downsize the filesize so it's legal.

image15102318qc.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks AX!wow,look at that price,my Motley ticket for the Sept.11 show cost me 45.00!I still have not heard on the opener,anybody got Axl's phone number?I got another gig for him!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=235197TJFP&i=151023   Hey HighVoltageAC/DC,here is a better pic,just do this one like you did the first pic and it will be great,thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you go, you just need someone to downsize the filesize so it's legal.

image15102318qc.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ticketstub.jpg

I cut down the filesize and made it clearer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome,Thanks :D I'd like to see some more stubs,I love that historical stuff! EDIT-Oh yea,notice the "BASS" in the backround,that stood for Best Available Seating System,I don't think the're around anymore :o Edited by Getizzyback

I'll scan some of the GNR ticket stubs of my Dads when I can find them all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ticketscan1tb.th.jpg

1993 MTV Video Music awards

1993 Guns N' Roses, Fargodome seats 9 and 10

1993 Guns N' Roses, Carver Hawkeye Arena Row 1 seat 10

1992 Guns N' Roses, Target Center Row 14 seat 6

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neat,too bad mine don't have GnR on it,when I bought the ticket,they were not even scheduled to be there yet.NOBODY even knew who they were.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ticketscan1tb.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neat,too bad mine don't have GnR on it,when I bought the ticket,they were not even scheduled to be there yet.NOBODY even knew who they were.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what show did you go to?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ticketscan1tb.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what show did you go to?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The one in his signature.

11.29.87 - Sportarium, Hollywood, FL

opening for: Mötley Crüe

set: It's So Easy, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Welcome To The Jungle, Nightrain, Paradise City

audio/video recording?: audio

notes: The last show opening for Mötley Crüe. Axl says that GN'R writes songs bases on reality. During introductions, Axl jokes, "The reason any bad karma hits us, this is Slash!"

Guest gnr>everything

Oh yeah I forgot he said that was the only show hes been to...I thought he meant a different show because i never knew gnr opened for motley...thanks for the info axlander

Guest gnr>everything
would someone make me a sig. please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, what do you want in it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a pic of Axl and Buckethead and maybe the new gnr logo, something like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I already said I'd do it... :D

Here's my version:

PH-3.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how do you make the text like that?

would someone make me a sig. please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, what do you want in it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a pic of Axl and Buckethead and maybe the new gnr logo, something like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I already said I'd do it... :D

Here's my version:

PH-3.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how do you make the text like that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean specifically?

Guest gnr>everything

like how do you and GNR Estranged get the peoples names in there like that, is it some kind of word art or something like that? like the fonts are different then ones you would see in ms word or something

like how do you and GNR Estranged get the peoples names in there like that, is it some kind of word art or something like that? like the fonts are different then ones you would see in ms word or something

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, if you're using photoshop (which I think you are) then all you have to do is click the button on the tools palette that looks like a capital t. It's the 'Horizontal Type Tool (T)'. Hell, just hit the letter "T" on your keyboard and you'll be able to make a textbox. ;)

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, if you're using photoshop (which I think you are) then all you have to do is click the button on the tools palette that looks like a capital t. It's the 'Horizontal Type Tool (T)'. Hell, just hit the letter "T" on your keyboard and you'll be able to make a textbox. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

right, i know that...but you guys make it different then normal text, theres like shadows or borders and its swavy and stuff like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

right, i know that...but you guys make it different then normal text, theres like shadows or borders and its swavy and stuff like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh....

Hah...

Well, I get my fonts from:

http://www.dafont.com

Also, make sure to play with styles on the 'styles' palette. You can apply these to text.