Live Chat

tryinharder

Live Chat, the little inoperative button on the upper right of your screen bugs me.

They said they were working on it a while back and then the topic died?

Is there going to be a chat room or what? Was the false alarm because of some new news pending that was only privy to the Mods, Reporters etc?

Do they ever purge totally inactive accounts in here? The amount of really active participants may not justify a live chat maybe?

Whats the latest?

Works fine here. I'm in there now. :)

I never noticed it moved up to the upper right...  :unsure:

No idea on wether or not it's a matter of acces rights. Sorry... :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Username, with all my respect towards you, your an idiot! Its only open for "special" members (im not naming all the different types) and NOT open to "members".

:krider:

Works fine here. I'm in there now. :)

I never noticed it moved up to the upper right...  :unsure:

No idea on wether or not it's a matter of acces rights. Sorry... :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Username, with all my respect towards you, your an idiot! Its only open for "special" members (im not naming all the different types) and NOT open to "members".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With all my respect towards myself, how do you know that? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eric has stated that it's only for ; Mods, Global Mods, Supporters, News Repoters, and admins. For the time being.

Eric has stated that it's only for ; Mods, Global Mods, Supporters, News Repoters, and admins. For the time being.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is correct.

There are still some issues to resolve.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you STOP speaking like some buiseness-owner Admin? Your almost as bad as Eric but thats his job. Be a KEWL mod ^_^ One that would party alot and have funn and be KEWL.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is correct.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you STOP speaking like some buiseness-owner Admin? Your almost as bad as Eric but thats his job. Be a KEWL mod ^_^ One that would party alot and have funn and be KEWL.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry mate, just answering the question. Next time i'll ignore it and let you all wonder <_<

R.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is correct.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry mate, just answering the question. Next time i'll ignore it and let you all wonder <_<

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most people knew the answer, as it's been posted quite a few times before...and he wasn't talking about the fact that you answered the question, but more about how you are so proper with every single thing(i think, if bucket13 says im wrong then forget this)

Edited by gnr>everything

I don't understand the big deal, my forum had a chat the day after it opened availible to anyone that wanted to use it, the night of axls no show(cough cough) at the atlanta club was filled with people worked fine! :book:

it has been operational ever since, never been down at all.... :D

sometimes Eric makes things complicated don't know why though cause it aint! :drevil:

whatever shut up... :sleeper:

Gunsguy rock3

I don't understand the big deal, my forum had a chat the day after it opened availible to anyone that wanted to use it, the night of axls no show(cough cough) at the atlanta club was filled with people worked fine! :book:

sometimes Eric makes things complicated don't know why though cause it aint! :drevil:

Gunsguy rock3

Slipping another advertisement in for your empty forum Gunsguy? :rolleyes:

Eric said

"You'll see it but i dont know if soon's the word."

Where have we heard that before  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

seems familiar dosent it.

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's what my mom said when she was getting dinner ready...i still haven't seen it...and she said that 3 days ago.. :unsure:

Eric said

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's what my mom said when she was getting dinner ready...i still haven't seen it...and she said that 3 days ago.. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would be worryed if i was you.

SS.

Gunsguy rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i remember that,

i also remember the guy who kept joining the chat with the name SpUd Blows or something <_<

never found out who it was :suspicious:

Edited by SpUd_Jr

Eric said

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would be worryed if i was you.

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Believe me...i am.

Eric did say soon is the word...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is the only thread i remember about chat recently:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=46117

Where did he say that? My apologies if i'm wrong, i just don't remember him saying that at all.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But the thread i linked to is after that, no promises have been made as to when it'll be open.

R.