Need mp3's

Guest Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose

Hello all. I'm making a documentary film, which is why I've been going to Europe alot. But I still need two more songs for the planned soundtrack. Can someone eMail them to me if you have them in 128k bps?

"Mr. Roboto" : Styx

"Basket Case" : Green Day

I went to try one of those official "mp3 download" sites... willing to pay, but they actually DON'T sell them as mp3's, or a format that will enable me to convert them to wav files with my existing software. I'll also take any links to official download sites if anyone can find these songs for sale as actual mp3's.

Here's the rest of the soundtrack if anyone is curious...

Tom Sawyer

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Back In Black

Out Ta' Get Me

Paranoid

In Bloom

Watching The Wheels (John Lennon)

Live and Let Die (Paul M)

Paradise City

Come As You Are

I'm All Right (Kenny Loggins)

Time of Your Life

Goodbye Stranger (Supertramp)

Let's Go All The Way (Sly Fox)

Pour Some Sugar On Me

Could You Be Loved (as credits roll)

Edited by Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose
sorry, i don't have those mp3's...

what's the document about?

and by the way that's a kick ass sountrack  rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks.

I don't intend to sound cryptic, but I don't want to say what it's about yet because no one has ever thought of it. I can't even tell you the title because it alludes too much to the subject of the doc. I CAN tell you that it's not about Gn'R or conspiracies, it'll be on DVD and it'll be advertised in a major magazine. It'll also have a "simplephrase.com" web address.

ER

Guest Edward Rose

Thank you to the member who sent me the Green Day song.

To Clarify;

I need the Styx mp3 eMail'ed to me because my computer's security settings are so high. (I don't even see images on these forum pages) A member tried to send me the Green Day song through some "megaupload" site or something, and my computer didn't like the web page code. Then eMail'ed and all was good.

Spank you in advance if someone has "Mr. Roboto." My eMail info can be found by clicking on my member name.

ER

Edited by Edward Rose

Hello all. I'm making a documentary film, which is why I've been going to Europe alot. But I still need two more songs for the planned soundtrack. Can someone eMail them to me if you have them in 128k bps?

I went to try one of those official "mp3 download" sites... willing to pay, but they actually DON'T sell them as mp3's, or a format that will enable me to convert them to wav files with my existing software. I'll also take any links to official download sites if anyone can find these songs for sale as actual mp3's.

Tom Sawyer

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Back In Black

Out Ta' Get Me

Paranoid

In Bloom

Paradise City

Come As You Are

Time of Your Life

Pour Some Sugar On Me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your sountrack is gay! Are you makin some euro gay prorn documentary? U need to get rid of anything by/releated to the Beatles who are/were shite, Pour some sugar on me, tom sayer, and who the fuck is kenny loggins?

Serously get a grip.

Ps Supertramp are shite as well

Guest gnr>everything

Tom Sawyer

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Back In Black

Out Ta' Get Me

Paranoid

In Bloom

Paradise City

Come As You Are

Time of Your Life

Pour Some Sugar On Me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your sountrack is gay! Are you makin some euro gay prorn documentary? U need to get rid of anything by/releated to the Beatles who are/were shite, Pour some sugar on me, tom sayer, and who the fuck is kenny loggins?

Serously get a grip.

Ps Supertramp are shite as well

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your the only one who needs a grip here.