Guns n Roses Realtones?

Binge_And_Slash

Hi,

I recently discovered my phone can support realtones (if you are unaware what this is, it's a sample of the music played when the phone rings, rather than monophonic or polyphonic played)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some Guns n Roses ones in UK, the ones I've come across are either impersonators singings (and murdering) the songs or they aren't available to send to the UK, I found this decent one that had every GnR song for realtone, but didnt send to the UK.

Also, if you know anywhere that does Megadeth and Motley Crue or W.A.S.P that'd be appreciated too!

Thanks.

Guest gnr>everything
Hi,

I recently discovered my phone can support realtones (if you are unaware what this is, it's a sample of the music played when the phone rings, rather than monophonic or polyphonic played)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some Guns n Roses ones in UK, the ones I've come across are either impersonators singings (and murdering) the songs or they aren't available to send to the UK, I found this decent one that had every GnR song for realtone, but didnt send to the UK.

Also, if you know anywhere that does Megadeth and Motley Crue or W.A.S.P that'd be appreciated too!

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What service do you have? Most of the sites like cingular, verizon, have ringtones available on their website

If you phone has bluetooth or some other way of connecting it to your comp you can just transfer your mp3s across, thats what I do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah agreed that is a best and cheapest way to do it...just need a USB cable compatible to you phone(or bluetooth).. and then its really easy to transfere anything you want!