right i want a serious answer please

ssiscool

Guest gnr>everything

You need to have the clip you want on your computer...then open it up in Windows Movie Maker or Windows Media Player and take screenshots and save them...you have to make sure that you dont skip a lot of the movie when going to the next part youre going to screenshot or else it will be choppy...I'd say if you take a screenshot at 0:35 you should take another one at 0:35.5 to make it smooth...In Movie Maker theres a button to go to the next frame and if you can do it that way, you should. Then import all the screenshots you save as frames into the GIF software.

Sorry, it's kinda hard to explain but once you figure it out it's pretty easy.

You need to have the clip you want on your computer...then open it up in Windows Movie Maker or Windows Media Player and take screenshots and save them...you have to make sure that you dont skip a lot of the movie when going to the next part youre going to screenshot or else it will be choppy...I'd say if you take a screenshot at 0:35 you should take another one at 0:35.5 to make it smooth...In Movie Maker theres a button to go to the next frame and if you can do it that way, you should. Then import all the screenshots you save as frames into the GIF software.

Goddamn, that sounds slow.

I import my video clips into Macromedia Flash MX, export them as .gif files and then resize them in Macromedia Fireworks MX.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I import my video clips into Macromedia Flash MX, export them as .gif files and then resize them in Macromedia Fireworks MX.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not if you know what you're doing ;)

Edited by gnr>everything

I know exactly what you're doing -- and screenshotting every frame and compiling it into a gif IS slow, when compared with other methods.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know exactly what you're doing -- and screenshotting every frame and compiling it into a gif IS slow, when compared with other methods.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, well like I said, it's not slow for me