CHAT.

New Rose

Guest gnr>everything

The chat works for all mods, news reporters, and supporters...everyone should know that by now so every time someone makes a thread asking for the live chat it is unecessary for someone to say it works for supporters, because we already fucking know...but that doesnt help at all for us non supporters does it?

Edited by gnr>everything

I doubt it. Where did you read that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many Supporters had said that the chat works on them.. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously? That's bribery! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope - it's getting it working without it screwing up all the time.

R.

Guest gnr>everything
I doubt it. Where did you read that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many Supporters had said that the chat works on them.. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously? That's bribery! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope - it's getting it working without it screwing up all the time.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is being done to help it not screw up all the time? NOTHING.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? And where did that 'nothing' come from John?

You guys don't seem to realise that people have jobs and lives and other more important stuff to do than worry about live chat...

Eric said you'd be able to use when it's ready. Don't worry about it. Alot of the people asking for it have never used it - it's really not that special.

R.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? And where did that 'nothing' come from John?

You guys don't seem to realise that people have jobs and lives and other more important stuff to do than worry about live chat...

Eric said you'd be able to use when it's ready. Don't worry about it. Alot of the people asking for it have never used it - it's really not that special.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People have jobs and lives, then why are you ALWAYS on here? Tell me what has been done in the time from when he said it would be available as soon as possible, to try and get it up and running? What's the difference between opening it up to everyone or having everyone turn into a supporter and be able to use it? There is none.

(A lot is two words btw ;) ) And the reason a lot of people asking for it haven't used it before, is because we haven't been able to idiot! And nice try at trying to be condescending in you first line, but it didn't work. :rolleyes:

Edited by gnr>everything

People have jobs and lives, then why are you ALWAYS on here? Tell me what has been done in the time from when he said it would be available as soon as possible, to try and get it up and running? What's the difference between opening it up to everyone or having everyone turn into a supporter and be able to use it? There is none.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have a higher average post count than me :huh: It's not my responsibility to do anything with the chat. Everyone isn't going to turn into a supporter, are they? Is it a problem for you that i am 'always' on? :rolleyes: I've been out Sunday night, worked Monday, out Monday night and out last night so your 'always on' theory just got ripped apart i'm afraid.

(A lot is two words btw ;) ) And the reason a lot of people asking for it haven't used it before, is because we haven't been able to idiot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Next time you correct my grammar, first get your own right, idiot!

And nice try at trying to be condescending in you first line, but it didn't work. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Worked enough for you to mention it my little sugar plum :shades:

R.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have a higher average post count than me :huh: It's not my responsibility to do anything with the chat. Everyone isn't going to turn into a supporter, are they? Is it a problem for you that i am 'always' on? :rolleyes: I've been out Sunday night, worked Monday, out Monday night and out last night so your 'always on' theory just got ripped apart i'm afraid.

Yes I do have a higher average...I've been on summer vacation...what's your excuse? Oh, right...you don't have one.

(A lot is two words btw ;) ) And the reason a lot of people asking for it haven't used it before, is because we haven't been able to idiot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

D00D wtf R u taklking bout?

And nice try at trying to be condescending in you first line, but it didn't work. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It worked enough for me to point it out and laugh at it. If you think you have any authority over me, or are in any position at all to think you are better than me, then think again.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I do have a higher average...I've been on summervacation...what's your excuse? Oh, right...you don't have one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

D00D wtf R u taklking bout?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It worked enough for me to point it out and laugh at it. If you think you have any authority over me, or are in any position at all to think you are better than me, then think again.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PLEASE learn how to quote.

Yes I do have a higher average...I've been on summervacation...what's your excuse? Oh, right...you don't have one.

Why do i need an 'excuse' to have a high post count? :huh: My job involves me being online alot, the news industry isn't one where there is always work to do - when i want to use the forum i shall.

I don't think either of those - but i object to you calling me an idiot when you don't even know me ;)

D00D wtf  R u taklking bout?

Re-read your original post.

R.

I think all the changes on the forum as of late prove otherwise. This is a hobby for Eric. So he can't invest full work days into it. But I know for a fact he's been doing a LOT to make this place more stable and smooth running. It just takes time. Just because we don't immediately see it here doesn't mean it's not happening.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, well said Ron. It's a shame certain people in this thread don't see it that way and don't appreciate the work put into this place. If you think you can run a better forum without any hitches and only put a tiny amount of work into it i'd say that i didn't believe you - prove me wrong if you think that's the case.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

well you should go over to gunsguys site it has a chat :)

and its not so many idiots there :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah -- there's NO idiots there.

Because there's NO people. :lol: Chatting in an empty room isn't fun! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know.. thats why wanted people to come there :D

Guest gnr>everything
I think all the changes on the forum as of late prove otherwise. This is a hobby for Eric. So he can't invest full work days into it. But I know for a fact he's been doing a LOT to make this place more stable and smooth running. It just takes time. Just because we don't immediately see it here doesn't mean it's not happening.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, well said Ron.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you couldn't tell me that why? Oh because you have no clue what you're talking about.

And I know how to quote fine, thank you. ;)

And you couldn't tell me that why? Oh because you have no clue what you're talking about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remember when i said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

R.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remember when i said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which is nothing like what Ron said.