Moving Avatars

Mama Kin

How come the ones i like and save to my computer i try and use as my avatar but it always comes up saying the file i tried to upload is greater than the limit the administrator has set for your group :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats becasue there are certain limits for the size of avatars allowed <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know how to re-size them because i really like this one but i cant use itaxlgif1mv0ol.gif

How come the ones i like and save to my computer i try and use as my avatar but it always comes up saying the file i tried to upload is greater than the limit the administrator has set for your group :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know how to re-size them because i really like this one but i cant use itaxlgif1mv0ol.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ask the gifmaster(gnr<everything)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually GNR SkidRow is the gifmaster ;)

Guest gnr>everything
Im looking for some Axl or Guns N' Roses moving avatars but i cant find them does anyone know where i could find them :question:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

There You Are my man, just go through the pages as there are various ones in that thread ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I noticed you took my avatar...first of all it's too big in size...and second of all you didn't even upload it to your own online host, so your using my bandwidth

Maybe if you had asked I would have kindly gave it to you, but you can't just steal stuff like that.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cooler.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cooler.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or so I made you belive :confused:

Im looking for some Axl or Guns N' Roses moving avatars but i cant find them does anyone know where i could find them :question:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

There You Are my man, just go through the pages as there are various ones in that thread ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I noticed you took my avatar...first of all it's too big in size...and second of all you didn't even upload it to your own online host, so your using my bandwidth

Maybe if you had asked I would have kindly gave it to you, but you can't just steal stuff like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remove it from your webspace, and then they won't have an avatar anymore.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I was going to but it won't let me log in to it right now...i'll try again later

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I was going to but it won't let me log in to it right now...i'll try again later

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry man, i didnt know it was yours because i saw it in a post by ARQ and she said she found it but didnt make it which is why i thought it was ok, would it be ok if i used it?

Guest gnr>everything
THE GIFMASTER LIVES ON!!!!

you1ff.gif

rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow thanks a lot dude, do you know how i now set it as my avatar :question:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could have done that!...it's not legal file size...but I'll keep it on the low down :confused2:

you1ff.gif

rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could have done that!...it's not legal file size...but I'll keep it on the low down :confused2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it isnt legal file size does that mean i cant use it?

Guest gnr>everything

you1ff.gif

rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can use it but it will be removed :ph34r:

you1ff.gif

rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can use it but it will be removed :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i see, but how do i set it as my avatar because i dont think im doing it right