ROCK IN RIO 3

steve-o

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get that guy out of here !  Are you listening to me Mr security man?  That guy gone, Yeah going.  Hand me that shirt !  Hand me that shirt !

Apparently the dude was waving a Slash T-shirt around and Axl *cough* took exception to it !

That is my favourite 'It's so Easy' ever ...

Axl starts and stops the rant mid song without missing a beat !!!!!

Get that guy out of here !  Are you listening to me Mr security man?  That guy gone, Yeah going.  Hand me that shirt !  Hand me that shirt !

Apparently the dude was waving a Slash T-shirt around and Axl *cough* took exception to it !

:-*  I really enjoy reading short ref: from The Man . . . :)  Im so thankful everytime someone post small spoken words from The Man . . . . .  ::)  :-*  cwm38.gif

wow thanks TWOIF i wondered the exact reason, did axl get the shirt after? i'm trying to find a video of  that song from RIR3 on kazaa..

wow thanks TWOIF i wondered the exact reason, did axl get the shirt after? i'm trying to find a video of  that song from RIR3 on kazaa..
Just watched i, just before axl has him removed he points to him and sticks his middle finger up. Secerity do pass axl the shirt and he throws it back stage

Just watched i, just before axl has him removed he points to him and sticks his middle finger up. Secerity do pass axl the shirt and he throws it back stage

oh right thanks :)

although i dont agree with axl acting like that after everything they did together i'm not exactly gonna piss about it, i spose on the funny side he probably flicked his cigerette ash on it later and mailed it to him::)

• 5 weeks later...
oh right thanks :)

although i dont agree with axl acting like that after everything they did together i'm not exactly gonna piss about it, i spose on the funny side he probably flicked his cigerette ash on it later and mailed it to him::)

:-* Sometimes this mans emotions just takes over . . . . .

axl101.jpg

Edited by ivonny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Get that guy out of here !  Are you listening to me Mr security man?  That guy gone, Yeah going.  Hand me that shirt !  Hand me that shirt !

Not to be a biatch, but he said "That guy right there!" second...

"Get that guy out of here! That guy right there! Are you listening to me Mr. security man? That guy... gone! Yeah... going. Hand me that shirt! Hand me that shirt!"

But that was awesome seeing that... now I know why he was thrown out at least. And good job with Axl not skipping a beat on the song. B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

What did you think of the performance.. It's easier to answer if you have it in front of you..

I think the song itself is good, the solos weren't that good, and axl's voice seems to change alot during the song, at the end he hits a high yelling pitch... Overall it's good ,I just think he has like 4-5 voices going and some are at an extremely high pitch..

Silly side note, do you think it was better with tracy n roberta crrying the background notes?

I hadn't listened to my cd of the show in a year.. My second cd starts with nr that's why I posted this, I don't talk much about past concerts..

I wish they'd tour already...

I think it was a good concert, it's been a while since I heard the ending where he says how he's a pain in the ass to put up with and thankled everyone then said we'll be bck next summer with all news songs.. I defiently think stuff was suppose to happen a hell of alot sooner.. Who knows how bd things took for the worse ?

Edited by mikegiuliana