• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santana for Moderator.

Santana, the PEOPLE'S moderator!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, originally we thought Santana might make a good mod. But then we saw first hand how he moderated his own forum -- and how two of his own members came here and spammed our forum - and bragged about it at his forum. He seemed to think it was cool for them to do that. :huh: We don't. :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotta say.. I agree with you Maddy on that part, thinking thats cool is stupid.

But that forum (I leave it unnamed) is not a serious forum at all, its a joke, and I think if santana would be a mod he would handle it differently here.

Therefore I launch a campaing on behalf of me and my fellow nRo:ers, ladies and gentlemen:

santanacopy2.jpg

Edited by New Rose

Santana for Moderator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, originally we thought Santana might make a good mod. But then we saw first hand how he moderated his own forum -- and how two of his own members came here and spammed our forum - and bragged about it at his forum. He seemed to think it was cool for them to do that. :huh: We don't. :book:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But that forum (I leave it unnamed) is not a serious forum at all, its a joke, and I think if santana would be a mod he would handle it differently here.

Therefore I launch a campaing on behalf of me and my fellow nRo:ers, ladies and gentlemen:

santanacopy2.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for believing in me. First of all, I would like to explain that when said members came on here to spam, I had no prior knowledge of that. When I was informed of their activities, I did find humor in some of it. I'll admit that. But I want it to be known that I had no part in that. In fact, Madison asked me if I would talk to the guilty parties and try to convince them to leave this forum alone. I did that, both by posting public threads, and sending PM's to the members in question.

Santana for Moderator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Word.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

santanacopy2.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for believing in me. First of all, I would like to explain that when said members came on here to spam, I had no prior knowledge of that. When I was informed of their activities, I did find humor in some of it. I'll admit that. But I want it to be known that I had no part in that. In fact, Madison asked me if I would talk to the guilty parties and try to convince them to leave this forum alone. I did that, both by posting public threads, and sending PM's to the members in question.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. Jon would be an excellent mod.

We have waited for 2 years... I think we can wait another 4 months!

2006 shall be the year of the Santana Administration rock1

lolskies7px.jpg

Lol. Gee. Wonder who voted for yes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i thought people liked me at this forum :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry man but ive not seen you around for ages but i dont dislike you :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Electric Tears = Druid!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Oh hey Druid, why the change of name man, i was so confused :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i thought it was time for an other username, and i like this one

Santana for Moderator.

Word.

santanacopy2.jpg

rock3

Negative.

Chuck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chuck! Good to see you again.

How is everything in the military?

Are you staying safe?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh, Life goes on. As for staying safe, don't know how safe I can keep it. Finally got the net in my tent but it is still really hot here. :(

Chuck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your in the military? Cool!!!

I go to start my basic training this sunday (october 2nd).

So there's a good chance I won't be able to get ChinDem when it's first released. That's if it gets released before Febuary as in training I won't be able to leave camp. :(

Except Christmas, I get time off then.

Awww....

Get yourself a cookie. You such a clever little girl...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cookies are fattening. But I'll take a bottle of wine if you're offering one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make sure you drill a hole in the bottom first.

LAWRENCE FOR MOD?.......HELL but HELL fucking NO! HE STALKS ME!!!!!!

spelling is a prerequisite..........as is an IQ of at least 65........and I'm pushing it!

WARCHILD votes FUCK NO!!!!!!