lawrence for moderator

lawrence

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CrazyMan what happened to your hilarious avatar of Baloo and Tom Cruise, i cracked up everytime i saw it :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's 'Crazyman' :P

And it's time for a change. (Actually, it was on Highvoltage's hosting which sorta got deleted. I still have it, but I would need someone to cut it down to size again)

Hey CrazyMan what happened to your hilarious avatar of Baloo and Tom Cruise, i cracked up everytime i saw it :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's 'Crazyman' :P

And it's time for a change. (Actually, it was on Highvoltage's hosting which sorta got deleted. I still have it, but I would need someone to cut it down to size again)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldnt help but laugh everytime i saw it, the two clips blended in so well together, oh and sorry Crazyman :D

How about this: the exising mods start a poll voting for who they want to be the next mod, since they are the only ones who really have some idea what the job requires. They can put the poll votes up on the board and respond back in forth in turn as the votes come in, and discuss the issue. The rest of us could see it but not be able to post in it. That would also serve the purpose of giving all these people some idea of what the job could require and what the criteria are. I think it would be interesting to see the process unfold and learn something about what they think it takes to "mod" this board.

I like a transparent organization, and I'm not saying this has to be a democracy. But since everyone thinks they want to be one, why not shed a little light on the reality of it from their standpoint?

Just an idea...

I'd have to agree with username and say that i dont think i'd ever want to be a mod because im thinking its a lot harder than some might think but if down the line sometime in the future i was offered the chance to become a mod i dont think i could turn it down perhaps im a sucker for punishment :D