Las Vegas 2001 House of Blues

jack99

I read this review on the net:

"...Another of the new songs played was The Blues, a piano based song about Axl’s former love Stephanie Seymour. Out slipped one of the most painful facial expressions I have ever seen as the last note of the song came to a close..."

Did anyone see the show..? Did you also think Axl was very emotional when he played that song..?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone think Axl is obsessed with Stephanie Seymour?

Did anyone hear that radio interview with Slash about him being banned from the Vegas show? I thought it was funny how in the interview he referred to Axl as "his boy" and a "little bastard."

Edited by a fan

• 3 weeks later...
i thought is was cute how Slash said "my boy" and "little bastard" cause you could tell he still cares about him...even if he was mad at the way he acted

Yeah. I thought it was so sweet when Slash called Axl "my boy." I was so touched when I heard him say that, I felt like crying. But it's strange how Slash still loved Axl so much at the time, but now it's like Slash doesn't give a damn about Axl. It's really sad. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You know what would've been awkward is if Slash had ended up seeing Axl face to face, and Perla was there. I would've felt so out of place if I were her. 

Repeat after me: Slash and Axl are NOT lovers, Slash and Axl are NOT lovers.....

Guest a fan
You know what would've been awkward is if Slash had ended up seeing Axl face to face, and Perla was there. I would've felt so out of place if I were her. 

Repeat after me: Slash and Axl are NOT lovers, Slash and Axl are NOT lovers.....

I never said they were lovers. It's just that if they were to be face to face after all these years, they'd probably want to be alone so they could talk privately. And if I were Perla I wouldn't want to be there, because I'd want to give them some time alone together.

I never said they were lovers. It's just that if they were to be face to face after all these years, they'd probably want to be alone so they could talk privately. And if I were Perla I wouldn't want to be there, because I'd want to give them some time alone together.

I was just playing with you because the way you worded it sounded like ex-lovers meeting again.

• 1 year later...