Albany 2002

monkey27

Guest Riie
I think Tacoma 200 is the best 2002 show.

i have been trying to find that show for some time now but i cant seem to find it.. any idea where?

edit: congrats on 1000

Edited by Riie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tacoma 200 is the best 2002 show.

i have been trying to find that show for some time now but i cant seem to find it.. any idea where?

edit: congrats on 1000

I have only seen Rio, New York and Albany and out of those - Albany was the best by far. I haven't seen Tacoma but if you are looking for it you can buy here

GNRworld

• 6 months later...

Just like to point out, that 3 years ago today "guns n roses" played at the pepsi arena in albany new york

did anybody go to this show? if so was it good?

got the audio of this some time ago and i have to say axls voice is in perhaps the best its ever been since the new incarnation, this show was one of the best in the 2002 tour

for those who have no idea what im talking about take a look at this vid that x_Estranged_x reuploaded a few days ago

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=54793&hl=

• 4 weeks later...

I was there. I thought it was a great show. The crowd was starting to get a little rowdy because Gn'R was starting late, but they finally came out and put on a great show. That was the first time I ever saw them so I really don't have anything to compare it to but I loved it. I found a DVD of the whole show about a year later and like to put it on and watch it every now and then.

Regards

• 1 year later...

I'm not a big fan of Axl's voice from 2002, but this was probably the best L&LD GN'R has ever performed. No ''mickey mouse'' voice, and during the yells, he brings out all the rasp. It's pretty phenomenal. I was shocked; ''Wow, what year was this? This couldn't have been 2002.'' :rofl-lol:

It's amazing. I wish I had a link to it, it's not on Youtube. :(

Anyone else who has seen this, what did you think?