Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

St. Louis remembered

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

Almost Famous

Almost Famous

One Half Of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.

• SILVER
  • 15,273 posts
  • 08-December 04
Damn, some serious thread bumpage. Anyways, I've only got one copy of the DVD and I can't figure out my DVD burner, but I've got the audio if you'd like that, PM me. We'll work something out.

12.02.2006 Target Center 11.13.2011 Target Center 11.15.2011 Allstate Arena 12.30.2011 The Joint 12.31.2011 The Joint
02.10.2012 Roseland Ballroom 02.12.2012 Terminal 5 02.15.2012 Ritz 02.16.2012 Hiro Ballroom 03.11.2012 The Wiltern 03.12.12 Sunset Strip House Of Blues
10.31.2012 The Joint 11.02.2012 The Joint 11.03.2012 The Joint 11.07.2012 The Joint 11.23.2012 The Joint 11.24.2012 The Joint 06.02.2013 Midland By AMC

...and all nine shows on No Trickery.

xxAmandaxx

xxAmandaxx

GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts
  • 13-August 04
Thanks for bumping that. Really good to hear an eye witness account of it.

There isn't enough wall space in New York City to hang all of my exes. Let me tell you, a lot of them were hung". Samantha Jones.

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • 19-December 04

Thanks for bumping that. Really good to hear an eye witness account of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

Axl_morris

Axl_morris

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,048 posts
  • 03-February 05
That's pretty cool, from the both of you that were there.

Actually I just watched the DVD today, it's ace! One of the best GNR shows.

Although the fans got an hour and half of GNR. That's standard concert, i guess they should be glad in a way.

#cut4bumblefoot

byeaxlhiaxl

byeaxlhiaxl

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • 17-June 05
it will be on ebay its always on there

i just bought it and its amazing especially great to see izzy up there

so yeh do those that were there, what happened during dust n bones, cos axl says something and then he gets a note or something and goes "what the fucks this" then a security guard come sup and says something to him weird

but yeh its great how the band carry on that made me laugh

its like the time i stage dived and hurt my back my band carried on and finished the song it wasnt until they watched the video of it that they realised what happened

JONEZY

JONEZY

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,303 posts
  • 30-June 05

so yeh do those that were there, what happened during dust n bones, cos axl says something and then he gets a note or something and goes "what the fucks this" then a security guard come sup and says something to him weird

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The fan with the camera(Stump) gave Axl his card that said the name of his biker gang(Saddle Tramps). I didn't notice at the show, but you don't really notice stuff like that when you are actually there.

By the way, Stump is a fucking asshole. I'll never get to see GnR in St. Louis again thanks to that fuck-noid. Of course, Axl could have just ignored him, but..............................................................

Riie

Riie

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • 14-August 05

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The fan with the camera(Stump) gave Axl his card that said the name of his biker gang(Saddle Tramps). I didn't notice at the show, but you don't really notice stuff like that when you are actually there.

By the way, Stump is a fucking asshole. I'll never get to see GnR in St. Louis again thanks to that fuck-noid. Of course, Axl could have just ignored him, but..............................................................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I heard somewhere that it said like: "cute, real cute" on the note..

And that Stump fella is some kinda well know guy in St Louis?

HANGMAN

HANGMAN

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • 01-October 04
nice reading rock3

JONEZY

JONEZY

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,303 posts
  • 30-June 05

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Besides me and a few other GnR fans around here, nobody knows who he is. But we do know that he fucked it up for the rest of us. After the trial ended, he went up to Axl and asked for his autograph, and Axl gave it to him. Funny how things turn out.

Riie

Riie

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • 14-August 05

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Besides me and a few other GnR fans around here, nobody knows who he is. But we do know that he fucked it up for the rest of us. After the trial ended, he went up to Axl and asked for his autograph, and Axl gave it to him. Funny how things turn out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh ok.. Ive read about him somewhere before..

:lol:

byeaxlhiaxl

byeaxlhiaxl

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • 17-June 05
wait your trying to tell me that after that wanker got axl fined bout 2 grand and put on probation that he gave him his autograph!!

wow

Guest_PULPY_*

Guest_PULPY_*
  • Guests
  • --

Thats my take.

PS:  I need to get the DVD of the riot.  Any help will be appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can get them on this online shop through ebay. maybe you already have it though, its dirt cheap, about 5 quid or something ;)

ssiscool

ssiscool

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 17,128 posts
  • 17-May 05
if i was there i'd leave strait away as it turned into a riot people get hurt in those

SS.

Posted Image
Keep me running like a deer in the headlights

aspiclark

aspiclark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 12-December 06
I've actually met Stump (I lived in St Louis for 3 years)... he still takes pictures of the lame bands that play Pop's all the time. The way he tells it he doesn't even hate GnR just that it was a fucked up incident. Kind of a douchebag just personality wise, but not a bad guy.

I think it was all a misunderstanding, security there knew him and was allowing only him to take pictures, but that went against what they were supposed to do. It was as much security's fault as Axl's, Stump may be friends with a bunch of bikers, but he tried to use that to means that they probably wouldn't even agree with.... selfish assholes on all sides.

Stump, put your camera down, Axl, don't attack the fucking nerd taking pictures. *shrug*

St. Louis fucking sucks anyways, TRUST ME.

JONEZY

JONEZY

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,303 posts
  • 30-June 05

I've actually met Stump (I lived in St Louis for 3 years)... he still takes pictures of the lame bands that play Pop's all the time. The way he tells it he doesn't even hate GnR just that it was a fucked up incident. Kind of a douchebag just personality wise, but not a bad guy.

I think it was all a misunderstanding, security there knew him and was allowing only him to take pictures, but that went against what they were supposed to do. It was as much security's fault as Axl's, Stump may be friends with a bunch of bikers, but he tried to use that to means that they probably wouldn't even agree with.... selfish assholes on all sides.

I'm not surprised that he goes to Pops, and I always felt that Stump was friends with the security, that explains how he got that huge camera into Riverport. Thats probably another reason why Axl was so pissed.