Boston 2002

livelikeasuicide

Guest JohnUlmer
Great example is Patience Detriot 02. Axl is pissed at the sound guy already, then Robing plays the song all shitty and he just ends the show after patience. Ironic isnt it that alot of Axl's flipouts are on patience.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great observation! :lol:

yeah he seems to give cold mean looks to the members when they fuck up.

i heard from someone on the forum who was at a concert say how pissed off he looked at robin when he butchered a solo or something.

i wouldnt be surprised if this is true

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone have any videos of him doing this other times? I heard Robin has butchered some solos for November Rain and SCOM, anyone have these, too? Pretty please? :D I think Robin is a rather poor guitarist and I've heard him mess up on The Blues, Leeds '02 but I'd like to see some other mess-ups (preferably video).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what are you talking about? Robin plays SCOM like he wrote it himself. he plays it flawlessly.

what are you talking about? Robin plays SCOM like he wrote it himself.  he plays it flawlessly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually he plays it like he's trying to be rubbish. The epic solos all should have been done by Buckethead... a flawless guitarist. Don't even get me started on Robin's stance :rolleyes:

During "nightrain" at Chicago'02, Axl speacked to Buckethead, I think he said "Buckethead, this is something we will talk about later" with a very pissed off voice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i doubt that :lol: as if Axl would say this during a song...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, Axl was saying it to his sound guys, as Axl was ducking off stage because of problems with his mic and sound equipment.

I just watched the video and at the end, it sounds like Fortus (?) slips up and says "fuckin' easy" when Axl says "damn easy." When he messes up Axl throws him a cold look before continuing singing.

I was wondering (a) if anyone had picked up on this or is it just my imagination and (B) is this actually what happened? It's kind of hard to tell because the audio on the video is bad, but it seems like Axl is pissed at something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for sounding dumb but Ive not seen this.. anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks.

I just watched the video and at the end, it sounds like Fortus (?) slips up and says "fuckin' easy" when Axl says "damn easy." When he messes up Axl throws him a cold look before continuing singing.

I was wondering (a) if anyone had picked up on this or is it just my imagination and (B) is this actually what happened? It's kind of hard to tell because the audio on the video is bad, but it seems like Axl is pissed at something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Richard broke wind just before Axl wandered by and Mr. Rose was not too happy with the smell. Dick at first thought it was funny but when he noticed Axl wasn't too happy they had a momentary cat fight on stage. Gotta love it.

I just watched the video and at the end, it sounds like Fortus (?) slips up and says "fuckin' easy" when Axl says "damn easy." When he messes up...

W-w-wait? Rich messes up? "Damn easy" isn't even a part of the lyrics. And I don't remember Axl singing it like that, I listen to it every day.

EDIT: Fortus isn't even singing the parts...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it is part of the lyrics.

At the end

It's so easy, So fuckin Easy

It's So easy, So damn Easy

It's So Easy Easy

When everybody's tryin to please me.

YEAH

yeah he seems to give cold mean looks to the members when they fuck up.

i heard from someone on the forum who was at a concert say how pissed off he looked at robin when he butchered a solo or something.

i wouldnt be surprised if this is true

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone have any videos of him doing this other times? I heard Robin has butchered some solos for November Rain and SCOM, anyone have these, too? Pretty please? :D I think Robin is a rather poor guitarist and I've heard him mess up on The Blues, Leeds '02 but I'd like to see some other mess-ups (preferably video).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what are you talking about? Robin plays SCOM like he wrote it himself. he plays it flawlessly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you i totally agree

Pittsburgh 02

during sweet child o' mine:

Finck and Axl sing- where do we go. where do we go now where do we go

but finck sings where do we go. where do we go now where do we go now

i know it doesnt really matter but it does show and axl must of gave him a look but when they do that the second time over axl is laughing.

Uh, no it doesn't. It's over 6 minutes.

You do know we're talkin' about LIVE stuff, right?

Uh, no, It's so Easy isn't 6 minutes long. The song in the Boston '02 bootleg, well in the bootleg I have, the It's so Easy video ends at 3:28. The song itself ends at 3:16.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not even talkin' about Boston 02 or It's So Easy. View my second post in this thread.

Guest JohnUlmer
Yeah it is part of the lyrics.

At the end

It's so easy, So fuckin Easy

It's So easy, So damn Easy

It's So Easy Easy

When everybody's tryin to please me.

YEAH

No it's not :huh:

And in Boston Axl sings it like this:

...but it goes to show

It's so easy

So fuckin easy

It's so easy

So fuckin easy

It's so easy

So fuckin easy

It's so easy

So fuckin easy

It's so easy

So fuckin easy

It's so easy

Yeah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it IS part of the lyrics.

The official lyrics for the song from the GN'R album pamphlet are:

It's so easy

So fuckin' easy

It's so easy

So damn easy

It's so easy

So fuckin' easy

It's so easy...

Uh, no it doesn't. It's over 6 minutes.

You do know we're talkin' about LIVE stuff, right?

Uh, no, It's so Easy isn't 6 minutes long. The song in the Boston '02 bootleg, well in the bootleg I have, the It's so Easy video ends at 3:28. The song itself ends at 3:16.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not even talkin' about Boston 02 or It's So Easy. View my second post in this thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah don't worry about it Karri, rockstar81 and AF are talking about a completely different song in a competely different concert. Confused me for a moment aswell :)

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

• 1 month later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't think it was richard he was pissed of at.i think it was robin or tommy as their the only one's by mic's.

like he didn't wanna look at them! B)

• 5 years later...