Dizzy Reed at Cornell

Madagascar88

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yea... about me saying that those words about Slash/Duff wanting a reunion is an exaggeration... sorry... that was completely true! (sorry highvoltacedc... I had to retract that lie)... i was doing it just 'cause I thought the Dizwald might be ticked... but o wait... he isnt... so, screw all you doubters.

Oh?

And what about the unsubstantiated comments that Slash currently has an out of hand drug problem? Meanwhile he admits to only having seen Matt recently, so his comment is unsupported by first hand knowledge and borders on Slander. Interesting that discussing Axl's ex-girlfriend from 15 years ago is deemed too personal, yet commenting on Slash's "alleged" drug abuse isn't. Yes, very interseting.

that really might have been a bad paraphrase. it was during our conversation about Steven when Dizzy mentioned Slash as having a bad ALCOHOL abuse problem in commenting on how many times people can physically die and come back again. I don't recall Dizzy ever saying Slash had a drug problem.

Nice save...

Guess it was a bad paraphrase... :tongue2:

Based on some of those pictures, maybe Dizzy shouldn't be the one commenting on other people's alcohol problems.

So wait have you been editing the original post and adding onto the interview? Because I don't see anything about Slash/Duff wanting back in Guns N' Roses...??

Thanks for posting by the way Madagascar88. Surely this guy deserves the status of News Reporter?

I give Dizzy credit for drinking Milwaukee's Best Light. What's that stuff cost, $3.99 a case??

the beast dude, fuckin nasty ass swill. i don't think its that cheap, but it is indeed inexpensive

Yeah....that shit's nasty! I didn't even drink that when I was broke in college.

Thanks for posting the interview. I wouldn't have had the guts to ask all those questions, and you did a better job than any interviewer who's stuff I've read about the band in a long time!

Milwaukee's Best, on the other hand, is shitty beer, but it's what we give the people who show up to party with us at my college, cause it is so cheap, and itll get them drunk and thats all they care about. My friends and I were just having a discussion about it last week, and how the box is sort of an imitation of the Coors scheme. But I have friends complaining about paying 2 bucks for a quart of orange juice, so beer has to be cheap.

Thanks for posting the interview. I wouldn't have had the guts to ask all those questions, and you did a better job than any interviewer who's stuff I've read about the band in a long time!

Milwaukee's Best, on the other hand, is shitty beer, but it's what we give the people who show up to party with us at my college, cause it is so cheap, and itll get them drunk and thats all they care about. My friends and I were just having a discussion about it last week, and how the box is sort of an imitation of the Coors scheme. But I have friends complaining about paying 2 bucks for a quart of orange juice, so beer has to be cheap.

Mad88...thanks 4 the interview...sorry this is off subject, but F... the beast and PBR...what about Golden Aniversary....even cheaper and just as crappy......anyways i am looking forward to the 3rd installment of the conversation w/Dizzy

Is that song [silkworms] expected to be on the album?

No. It kind of went away. I mean we actually played it a few times live... but... I'm sure it'll up at some point.

:lol: That's what I'm talkin' about!

Dude you rock! Mods give this guy the Reporter status!

12.jpg

WTF? Check it out...the dudes on left and right have the typical "red-eye" found in many photographs caused by a reflection off the back of the eyeball. Not Dizzy. HE HAS NO PUPILS, hence, no red eye.

Yet further proof Dizzy is not quite human. :scared:

what about Golden Aniversary....even cheaper and just as crappy......

Whoa! This stuff still exists? :laugh::laugh::laugh: I've only seen it once in my life. 12 years ago (I was around 16 then), a bunch of friends and I had a bonfire party out in the woods. We had NO money, but between 12 of us we scrounged up 4 dollars or something rediculous like that. Two dudes went out to get beer and came back with 2 CASES (48 beers) of this shit. As far as we could tell it was generic as government welfare surplus food. It might as well have been a white label with block letters saying simply BEER.

We just couldn't get over it : 50th GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY BEER. We laughed our asses off forever about that. We couldn't believe those cheap bastards had actually found enough beer with 4 dollars to allow everyone who wanted to drink get drunk. To this day we still bring it up every now and then because it was so fucking bizarre...none of us ever found that beer again. That is some cheap-poor-ass-bastid beer. Is this something common where you're from? Who makes this?

-Rob

Edited by rbudrick

I don't want to make any enemies here, but ferrari is a acting like a complete asshole in every post he's made on thiis topic. Don't worry maddy88 i'm behind you. Even when you were proven true because he couldn't admit he was wrong ferrari just persisted. Just as true pussies always do.

Awaiting flaming from the disciples of ferrari :fuckyou:

Graeme :fuckyou: