Axl Rose Birthday Thread

mynameisjonas

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday :)

Do you guys honestly think that Axl is going to read this? You are high on crack. Axl has better shit to do on his Bday than get on the internet. I understand u all wishing him well, but this kind of worshipping is making me want to,,,uhh.... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

haha isn't it common for newbs to waltz in and post things like this like they own the place?

Do you guys honestly think that Axl is going to read this? You are high on crack. Axl has better shit to do on his Bday than get on the internet. I understand u all wishing him well, but this kind of worshipping is making me want to,,,uhh.... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

...jeez way to be a bitch. I think you might be the one on crack little dude....

Happy B'Day Axl.....now i have wished you a happy one, i expect the same on my birthday.

Edited by FunkyMonk

dear dumbfuck n00b:

incase you didn't see the TITLE of the thread, it's the birthday CARD thread. as in i'm sending Axl a birthday card. nimrod.