Suicide or Lies or what the f... ???

misch

Saw that on e-bay and I think the price is a LITTLE bit too high for an ordinary Lies-LP!

And shadow of your love is neither on the suicide nor on the lies!

Am I wrong???

I just don't get it!

Item number: 4833951240

Well isn't shadow of your love a hollywood rose song? so it wouldn't be on lies or live like a suicide, but the latter i haven't looked into much. i have the hollywood rose Cd and it's on there though. :huh:

GUNS N ROSES FIRST RELEASE - LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE EP COMBINED WITH THE LIES E.P.THIS RECORD IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND CONTAINS THE INFAMOUS TRACKS; RECKLESS LIFE, SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE, MOVE TO THE CITY AND MAMA KIN. IT ALSO HAS THE LATER BANNED NUDE RECORD SLEEVE.

From what I can tell, he is selling a copy of live like a suicide and a copy of lies, the one with the banned cover.

As for shadow of your love, look at the listing, the guy doesn’t know what he is talking about.

So you think that he's selling two LP'S. I don't know but I think "combined" could also mean that it is the Lies LP (with the suicide songs on it, like it's on every Lies LP). I think that this guy just wants to make more money, that's why he is talking about the suicide LP. Just look at the pictures, you can see the Geffen logo on it. And he also talks about "...THIS RECORD IS..." and not about THESE ARE . You know what I mean?

So you think that he's selling two LP'S. I don't know but I think "combined" could also mean that it is the Lies LP (with the suicide songs on it, like it's on every Lies LP). I think that this guy just wants to make more money, that's why he is talking about the suicide LP. Just look at the pictures, you can see the Geffen logo on it. And he also talks about "...THIS RECORD IS..." and not about THESE ARE . You know what I mean?

ya, he has the picture of the live like a suicide album and i think that he is trying to rip people off, i'd stay clear

• 4 weeks later...