Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I love Axl...Especially after hearing these amazing new songs....but seriously, you cant delay an album for 6 years and not expect something like this to happen. Its just not realistic. Let's just enjoy the new music.

Look, I love Axl...Especially after hearing these amazing new songs....but seriously, you cant delay an album for 6 years and not expect something like this to happen. Its just not realistic. Let's just enjoy the new music.

Vivir la vida...

Totally. Despite my frustrations with the *zero* communication there's been on the band's end toward the fans, I've always supported Axl, the new guys, and what they've been working on.

"Madagascar" is the reason I'm as big of a GNR fan that I am - Stumbled upon it early on, and never looked back. :krider:

THE QUALITY OF THESE DEMOS IN ADDITON TO THE AMAZING SONGS CD, THE BLUES AND MADAGASCAR PROVES TO ME I HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THE RIGHT PERSON ALL ALONG, AXL IS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACE OF ROCK AND WE HAVE BEEN WITH HIM ALL THE WAY, THANK YOU GOD NOW I JUST NEED TO SORT MY OWN LIFE OUT BEFORE THE FRIGGIN' THING DROPS!!!!! THAT IS ALL, YOU MAY NOW EITHER CLOSE THIS OR REPLY I JUST NEEDED TO VENT!!!!!

Edited by gnrgrl

Lets try to keep this discussion in this thread or the other threads the demo's were released in, we dont need any more threads filling the forum :)

Alot of stuff has happened, sofar a clip demo, and a full demo have been released, what do you think is going on? do you think anything else will be released before the CD? do you think this is the coming of Chinese Democracy? please discuss the matters here!

Personally I.R.S. has completely changed my view on the new Guns N' Roses. i believe in Chinese Democracy!

:)

James S.

Edited by J-Studham

Well I just want the rest of "Better". I don't see why a record company would reject it(as rumored). Most songs only get good at the chorus but the verse is fantastic.

IRS seems to be missing a little something and I see the need to "tweak". But it is great regardless.

Release the mutherfucker!

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

All of this is almost too much for me to handle. Im not all that use to this, being for the GnR world. He resurfaces last month. We hear of him jumping up here and there. In Las Vegas, and New York. Now this. 2 demos. Nothing short of amazing. Im so happy I have insomnia, as I've said before. Its great. I'll leave it at that.

J.Walker

I'm so happy to hear something new... it sounds absolutely amazing and it gives me such hope that the album will be out soon!!!!

Well I just want the rest of "Better". I don't see why a record company would reject it(as rumored). Most songs only get good at the chorus but the verse is fantastic.

IRS seems to be missing a little something and I see the need to "tweak". But it is great regardless.

Release the mutherfucker!

I wanna hear the rest of "Better" too, its great

Its nights like 2nite that justify my caring about GnR for the last 12+ years... driving all the way to fuckN Toronto just to see a show, checking internet message boards on a weekly basis, hearing shit from people for still supporting GnR.

This is just a piece of a new chapter and I'm more excited than ever to see how things unfold. It's been a slow process, but I have all kinds of PATIENCE. I hope I have a full GnR CD soon.

They both sound promising, i think better has more potential than i.r.s, but that might be because i've been hearing i.r.s since last april, i'm not sure how the songs will stand the test of time as they both sound pretty catchy which is sometimes a bad sign, but not always, the thing i'm most pleased with is axl's voice on better as it was axl's voice i had the biggest worry about but it sounded dead cool on it, so all in all things are on the up in a big way...

Edited by Keith Moon

HAHA you know we are all listening to the songs on repeat over and over.

:rofl-lol: i deleted everything off my mp3 player to put em on, cuz it was full and i didnt wanna pick and choose, ive been listening to them and nothing else since the moment they came out :)

James S.