How good of a guitarist are you?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/10 I jsut started not too long ago, I can do more than just some kid that picks up a guitar and dosnt know what the diff. between high e and low e is (I used to be that way) I still have to think of the Stings

Einner

After

Desert

Gets

Body

Every

:)

Edited by Anth0ny

4/10 I jsut started not too long ago, I can do more than just some kid that picks up a guitar and dosnt know what the diff. between high e and low e is (I used to be that way) I still have to think of the Stings

Einner

After

Desert

Gets

Body

Every

that one sucks, try Every Angel Does Good By Elmo. i just think it's easier to do it backwards (starting low), your brain doesn't have to work as hard.

does any one know hoe to put a track from a CD on here. im about ready to throw this fucking computer out the damn window. excuse my french.

:lol: rip the songs you want onto windows media player, (get the songs on your computer)

then go to www.yousendit.com or another upload website then upload the song, and post the link here :)

James S.

Einner

After

Desert

Gets

Body

Every

that one sucks, try Every Angel Does Good By Elmo. i just think it's easier to do it backwards (starting low), your brain doesn't have to work as hard.

Nope I use

Every

Body

Gets

Drunk

At

Easter

ya know dudes, I must say I´m like a 20... ´cus I can like cover ALL slash´s stuff, ALL vai´s stuff and ALL vaughn´s stuff.... and they are all great!! so I must be even better than them right?

yeah... a 20 sounds about right. Right above old Jimmy boy.

hehe, I think I´ll et like a 0.1 point when I learn to tune and put strings on my guitar :D haha

Einner

After

Desert

Gets

Body

Every

Nope I use

Every

Body

Gets

Drunk

At

Easter

Mine's:

Every

Asshole

Does

Generally

Bullshit

Easy

Guest zipgunboogie

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=131DD1F...KQ0RWIXSZPHMX7C

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RNHH3Y...KN0KRRSRWOGSBKO

okay if this doesnt work ill delete it.

if it did. i was in a band called Burning Blue when i was 17. the second track im playing Bass and Drums too

ive just been informed it did not work. let me try again hang on. i need to change something.

Edited by zipgunboogie

about 5 i have been playing 1 and a half years and have pushed my self to be good i am very good for someone whos been playinf for only 1 and half years not gloating. The most recent songs i learnt were

Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the uk , god save the queen

GNR - Knockin On Heavens Door , Dead Horse SCOM

and him wicked game

oh and CD and Madagascar :)

Guitar hu? say... 1.2 then. Maybe a weak 1.5

Bas guitar on the other hand, maybe a 7 or so. I can play most kinds of stuff, I'm fast, I'm a pretty quick lerner, I'm a very good "jammer/improviser". What puts down the score a bit is that I don't play slap/funk bas very good. Well well.

Edited by evil_l

Some of you guys are idiots.

I'd give myself a 4, and I can play most of slash's stuff.

Slash's talent ain't his technical skill but he's song/riff/solo writing and that he look awsome in a hat. :)

I don't know if you included me in your "idiots" thingy.. But I agree that people who played for just a few years rate themself 5-6 or even more is... let me say I doubt that it's pretty close to the truth..

on the other hand this whole "rate yourself" thing is wierd. :)

Edited by evil_l