Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebel Yell

Robin Finck Pictures

413 posts in this topic

Cool pics!

I don't care what people say, Robin is awesome! When I saw GNR in 2002, his performance was great. His playing was spot on, and he had the coolest stage presence ever. He really gave 110%

Robin is a cool guy :)

(and i know what rebel said in his post) but he is really scary :confused:

oooh Fink :wub:

Personally i love his hair in the video for March of the Pigs...

the whole black dread-like hair shaved on the sides but keeping the sideburns look

Cool pics!

I don't care what people say, Robin is awesome! When I saw GNR in 2002, his performance was great. His playing was spot on, and he had the coolest stage presence ever. He really gave 110%

very much agree! most of these bashing fucks would be changing their tune if they would have been as lucky as us to see GNR in 02.

There's Finck on the pic. According to the admin of another board this is from his homo...glam days. Can you recognize him ?

exposedfinck9vo.jpg

Thanx to gnrsucks.com/2ti/

Edited by Alan Niveen

Omgz, robin finck is so ugly with that stupid hair and stuffz, lol!

Cool pics!

very much agree! most of these bashing fucks would be changing their tune if they would have been as lucky as us to see GNR in 02.

I see the band twice in 2002, finck was average at best both times, the fella just isn't good enough...

There's Finck on the pic. According to the admin of another board this is from his homo...glam days. Can you recognize him ?

exposedfinck9vo.jpg

Which one is he?? and what was the band called??

exposedfinck9vo.jpg

Robim Finck just oozes heavy metal rock3 and i think he's on the far right in that pic :unsure:

exposedfinck9vo.jpg

Robim Finck just oozes heavy metal rock3 and i think he's on the far right in that pic :unsure:

HEEEEL YEAH BOIEEEEEE!!!11

exposedfinck9vo.jpg

I can't believe i'm saying this but i actually like the way he looks in this pic! :o:wub:

exposedfinck9vo.jpg

Thanks man, i think hes cute, and still so now :P

Post pictures of Robin here.

RobinFinck004.jpg

RobinFinck007.jpg

I actually really like these pictures, and yes even like his hair it's cool, and different me likes rock3

exposedfinck9vo.jpg

THIS I like even better, :wub:

Yes I was wrong.

And you lot stop the chit chat.