13 track album out next month

nunchuck

Ok, so before you all start i know this has probably been picked up already in another thread before and also that, Lycos are using Slash as their source but the interesting thing here is, where are they getting their '13 tracks' from? and when did Axl promise us a 'more complex record'? the only recent statement i was aware of him making was in reference to playing Donnington.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so before you all start i know this has probably been picked up already in another thread before and also that, Lycos are using Slash as their source but the interesting thing here is, where are they getting their '13 tracks' from? and when did Axl promise us a 'more complex record'? the only recent statement i was aware of him making was in reference to playing Donnington.

Axl said all of that in the rolling stones interview at the Korn Party

Ok then, so does this mean we've already heard half of the album?

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Rhaid And The Bedouins? (probably not)

the others are probably gonna be

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

well, no, the only songs we have heard that will be on the album, will be

better

madagascar

twat

irs

the blues

rhiad is not gonna make it,, neither will chinese democracy, and who knows what else will make it

Edited by cd06

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

better

madagascar

twat

irs

the blues

rhiad is not gonna make it,, neither will chinese democracy, and who knows what else will make it

We haven't heard Maddy or The Blues...they were just remasters of live versions

We've had some great sources lately. Google, The National Enquirer, The Sun, etc. And now Lycos. It doesn't get any better than this! :rolleyes:

Take a look at the source. These sites do nothing but regurgitate information. Amazon at least, you know they have to be in communication with their suppliers (i.e. the record companies). When something happens there it may hold some significance.

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

better

madagascar

twat

irs

the blues

Thanks Axl. ;)

Edited by KBear

That's interesting. Nunchuck if you haven't read the Axl interview with Rolling Stone from January it's in the Newswire.

I think the album will be as follows;

Better

Chinese Democracy

The Blues

IRS

Seven or Thyme

Catcher In The Rye

The General

Prostitute

Madagascar

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

There Was A Time

Chinese Democracy is the title track, so I'm sure it will be on the album.

So from the ones we have heard, I'm guessing these will be on the album:

Chinese Democracy

TWAT

Better

Madagascar

The Blues

maybe IRS

But I dont think that Silk Worms or Riyadh will be on the album.

Who have said that the album title is Chinese Democracy? That was the title for the album back in 1998. It could already beeing changed.

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

better

madagascar

twat

irs

the blues

it's always so nice to have some pseudo-intern-expert fuck dicking around acting like he is mr. important. hey, did you ever hear of the nice phrase "IMO"?