13 track album out next month

nunchuck

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, this has to stop, people are saying bullshit like it's fact.

"Zodiac wont be on the album" How the fuck do you know?

"rhiad is not gonna make it, neither will chinese dem" HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW?

you don't know, shut up or go away

What do you know about them not knowing?? :huh:

Don´t read the threads you dislike, it´s as easy as that. I´m sick of rumours too, but bitching about it won´t help anyone, and it will probably help you the least....

Dizzy said in an interview given by Madagascar88 that Silkworms would not be on the album. He said that and it's a fact. No one knows about Rhiyadh and the Bedouins. They only played that twice I think in 2002. As for saying Chinese Democracy will not be on the album... I highly doubt it. They played that every show in 2002.

Edited by W. Axl Kev

Chinese Democracy is the title track, so I'm sure it will be on the album.

So from the ones we have heard, I'm guessing these will be on the album:

Chinese Democracy

TWAT

Better

Madagascar

The Blues

maybe IRS

But I dont think that Silk Worms or Riyadh will be on the album.

Who have said that the album title is Chinese Democracy? That was the title for the album back in 1998. It could already beeing changed.

Axl said it was named Chinese Democracy in 2001 At The House Of Blues.

Chinese Democracy is the title track, so I'm sure it will be on the album.

So from the ones we have heard, I'm guessing these will be on the album:

Chinese Democracy

TWAT

Better

Madagascar

The Blues

maybe IRS

But I dont think that Silk Worms or Riyadh will be on the album.

Who have said that the album title is Chinese Democracy? That was the title for the album back in 1998. It could already beeing changed.

Well since they toured in 2002 with the tour being called the Chinese Democracy Tour. Since the name Chinese Democracy goes a long with the myth about the new Guns album, and since Rolling Stone said that Chinese Democracy will be heard this year after have done an interview Axl, I'm sure its safe to assume that the album will be called Chinese Democracy. It would be dumb to change the name.

Guest JohnUlmer
Ok, so before you all start i know this has probably been picked up already in another thread before and also that, Lycos are using Slash as their source but the interesting thing here is, where are they getting their '13 tracks' from? and when did Axl promise us a 'more complex record'? the only recent statement i was aware of him making was in reference to playing Donnington.

Are those your pictures in your avatar and sig?

Why do you have two photos of yourself? :confused:

Ok, so before you all start i know this has probably been picked up already in another thread before and also that, Lycos are using Slash as their source but the interesting thing here is, where are they getting their '13 tracks' from? and when did Axl promise us a 'more complex record'? the only recent statement i was aware of him making was in reference to playing Donnington.

lol

Axl said all of that in the rolling stones interview at the Korn Party

Ok then, so does this mean we've already heard half of the album?

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Rhaid And The Bedouins? (probably not)

the others are probably gonna be

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

well, no, the only songs we have heard that will be on the album, will be

better

madagascar

twat

irs

the blues

rhiad is not gonna make it,, neither will chinese democracy, and who knows what else will make it

We haven't heard Maddy or The Blues...they were just remasters of live versions

so ???? we only heard 3 studio recorded songs... no wait ...4 ( +9 secs of CITR... but we know it exists)

we heard maddy and the blues live ... that doesnt mean they wont be on the album just becuz they played at shows... :drevil:

Axl said all of that in the rolling stones interview at the Korn Party

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

better

madagascar

twat

irs

the blues

rhiad is not gonna make it,, neither will chinese democracy, and who knows what else will make it

We haven't heard Maddy or The Blues...they were just remasters of live versions

so ???? we only heard 3 studio recorded songs... no wait ...4 ( +9 secs of CITR... but we know it exists)

we heard maddy and the blues live ... that doesnt mean they wont be on the album just becuz they played at shows... :drevil:

Those songs were 4 years ago. You still think they are in the top 10 from what you've heard off of the demos?

Edited by UseU'rIllusions

They'd better put Silkworms on there or else they'll be one potential buyer down

Are you kidding me? That song is as good as intense face cancer?! :shocked:

I could do without Silkworms on the album. I think that song is pretty bad and sounds like something the band had trouble handeling at least live. Of course it would be interesting to hear it as a studio recording, but I´d settle for it as a B-side. I hope that the new GNR will be a band that has some new b-sides on the single-releases, the old GNR was bad on giving out interesting b-sides. One should think they´d have a bunch of good material if Axl and co have been working on and off with the music for all these years. But I´d rather hear better songs than Silkworms on the album. But hey, that´s just me. :book:

Edited by Lukin

Chinese Democracy

IRS

There Was A Time

The Blues

Better

Madagascar

Seven

Catcher In The Rye

General

Prostitute

Leave Me Alone

This I Love

Zodiac

better

madagascar

twat

irs

the blues

when did he say CD wouldnt make it??? Its the name of the fucking cd how could it not be on. I swear he has taken 2 of the best songs i have heard out of CD. but just wondering where the fuck you got cd wont be on their cause i dont believe it.

when did he say CD wouldnt make it??? Its the name of the fucking cd how could it not be on. I swear he has taken 2 of the best songs i have heard out of CD. but just wondering where the fuck you got cd wont be on their cause i dont believe it.

There are many examples of bands that have songs that are the same as the album title and not releasing them on the album itself. There are no rules for this so why is it hard to face the fact that if Axl thinks he has songs that are better than Chinese Democracy he is gonna drop it from the album? We´ll all have to wait and see. :)

To give one example the Foo Fighters have a song called "The Color And The Shape" just as their second album is entitled. This song was not on the album, but was released later on as a track on a bonus cd for Australia (or some other country). I think it´s a pretty safe guess that this song was recorded at the same time as the other tracks on the album but simply wasn´t good enough when it came to choosing album tracks.

Edited by Lukin

yea but they wrote the song usually when a song is made and they name a cd after it they put the fucker on it. And dizzy said rhaid will NOT be on the cd. But i just want to know here he got this from.

Still you have to think about the timeframe for this album. At this point we don´t even know the album is even called "Chinese Democracy" anymore. We´re just thinking it probably is since that was the idea before and the hype surrounding it is so big they´ll probably think it´s a bad move to not go with the flow on this one. But when it comes to album tracks I think we will be getting surprises and I´m actually looking forward to this. When it comes to "rhaid" I am as clueless as on all of the above. I think everybody should take all the buzz surrounding tracklist possibilitites as rumours based on the fact that people need something to talk about when it comes to this album and since we ain´t being fed any official stuff the rumours will be flowing endlessly. This is a big musical happening....

Edited by Lukin

Why does everybody else have pictures of Axl Rose?! anyone would think it was a Guns N Roses forum or something! :confused::P