Photographer Ross Halfin possibly shooting GNR?

orangejuice

This is on Ross Halfins website:

I'm in LA, but off to Las Vegas for the day. It is strange weather, hot, then cloudy and cold. I spend the day off the Strip in a huge junkyard shooting a group that I can't name - has to be a secret. I fly in early - supposed to start at 11am. My subject matter arrives at 3pm with a huge entourage... There are about fifty people around me, filming and following what I do - even for me it is disconcerting...

He made famous GNR photos like this: gunsnrosescolour352gx.th.jpg

Edit: URL is http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/february...ruary-2006.html

This guy btw started the Download-Festival rumour.

Edited by orangejuice

If and it's a big if...if this is GNR, wouldn't this be the first photo shoot of the new band?

Axl...late? Never! Sounds very familiar, Halfin usually drops a bollock and lets the cat out of the bag. Maybe he's done it one too many times and he's been told to keep quiet.

A junk yard though, seem strange?

One problem, Axl and Haflin do not get along. :rolleyes:

What better way to hide the fact that your doing a photoshoot.... than doing it with somebody who you "dont get along with"

Halfin is a smart ass, always saying shit about people. He always rags on metallica, but he just did a shoot with hammett not to long ago for guitar world. If he is not bitching about somebody, something is wrong. Work is work. I think Halfin is just annoyed because back in the day, unless your name with Robert John or Gene Kirkland, nobody got to take pics of the band offically. Do I think is GNR? I have no idea either way other than to say it is possible.

I think it’s the new super group Sebastian Bach and Ted nugget are in. Think about it. A lot of cameras. VH1 is filming there ever move so my bet is it’s the new super group.

That's what I was thinking as well, but that isn't really a secret, so I can't see why Halfin couldn't talk about it.

I think it’s the new super group Sebastian Bach and Ted nugget are in. Think about it. A lot of cameras. VH1 is filming there ever move so my bet is it’s the new super group.

What's the name of this show?

This is on Ross Halfins website:
I'm in LA, but off to Las Vegas for the day. It is strange weather, hot, then cloudy and cold. I spend the day off the Strip in a huge junkyard shooting a group that I can't name - has to be a secret. I fly in early - supposed to start at 11am. My subject matter arrives at 3pm with a huge entourage... There are about fifty people around me, filming and following what I do - even for me it is disconcerting...

He made famous GNR photos like this: gunsnrosescolour352gx.th.jpg

Edit: URL is http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/february...ruary-2006.html

This guy btw started the Download-Festival rumour.

Group of 50? Prob like 50 cent or something.. :P