I would like to join Guns'n'Roses

Hey everybody!!!

I'm a guy from Novosibirsk, Russia and I wanna join GNR as a rhythm guitarist. Write me if you know how to contact Axl Rose or if you've got any idea how to join the band.

AXL!!! TAKE ME, man! It DOES worth to do, I'm a great rhuthm guitarist!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody!!!

I'm a guy from Novosibirsk, Russia and I wanna join GNR as a rhythm guitarist. Write me if you know how to contact Axl Rose or if you've got any idea how to join the band.

LUCKY! i wish i lived in russia... <_< the girls are amazinggggggggggg...... its notttt evennnnn funny.. i guess lol i just have a thing for russian girls.

anyways, i wanna join gnr too <_< but i dont think its gonna happen :( you should post some of your own guitar stuff on here so we can have a listen :) i wanna make a band so bad :(

James S.

Yes, and I wanna have sex with every woman in "America" [twice] and not catch anything.

J.Walker

:huh: why not russia?

:lol: woo hoo goin to amsterdam after grade 12 (my moms paying for this) and im gonna go to russia! :wub:

James S.

It can be "Russia." If you diddnt get what I was trying to say...What I am saying is that there is no way its gonna happen.

J.Walker

haha i got what you were sayin, im just sayinnn, Russia is sexier than USA :lol: (in my little mind :lol: )

James S.

Hey everybody!!!

add me on msn dude if you have it that is haha

use-your-illusion-@hotmail.com

im going to amsterdam then russia after grade 12, maybe you could tell me a bit about it :lol:

James S.

I am sousaphone player-rocker man from Hungary, I also want to be in The Guns and The Roses! I will work hard, and be the best sousaphone rocker in the band! TAKE ME TOO! Here is pic of me in recent show!

10-Alice-closeup-better.jpg

By the way, were you kidding????

Yes, and I wanna have sex with every woman in "America" [twice] and not catch anything.

J.Walker

:huh: why not russia?

:lol: woo hoo goin to amsterdam after grade 12 (my moms paying for this) and im gonna go to russia! :wub

James S.

It can be "Russia." If you diddnt get what I was trying to say...What I am saying is that there is no way its gonna happen.

J.Walker

haha i got what you were sayin, im just sayinnn, Russia is sexier than USA lol: (in my little mind :lol )

James S.

Yah, if harry pits, and legs are your thing.

J.Walker

ohhhhh yessssss....orgasssssssmiccc :laugh:

i meant the hot ones with the sexy accents :unsure:

anyways, i know some russian girls and they're amazing :ph34r:

lol then again i just met them like yesterday :lol: ive always had a thing for russia overall tho

James S.

P.S. dont make fun of this guy :unsure: he seems kewl! it reminds me of Luiz for some reason!

Edited by J-Studham

Hey everybody!!!

I want to have sex with Angelina Jolie :heart: could anyone help me out?

Hello Axele. I am 12 year old person from China. I found a one string guitar on the street and dance around in the streets with it whenever American rock music is played underneath the propaganda on the radio. I know all of your classic songs such as hotel california and american pie. And I would like to join your band as the lead rhythm guitarist. I have my own hat.

I WANT TO BE IN THE GUNZ AND ROZEZZZ

Worst thread ever. This whole thing was made to spoof the Luiz thread. Someone get a moderator in here to lock this motherfucker down.

anyone who tries to be luiz should be raped (by santana) then banned :anger:

Hey everybody!!!

Dude you are fucking crazy!!! :rolleyes:

You made what must be one of the worst topics ever!!!!

Hey everybody!!!

To much wodka can kill your brain.