I would like to join Guns'n'Roses

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But... that was posted a year and a half ago....

why is it so popular again now?

luiz pwns all :heart:

THAT, is why

Somebody please direct me to the whole Luiz thing! Apparently I missed that entire fiasco...

Luiz Thread

Dude, J. How do you even really know about "Luiz?"

J.Walker

who doesn't :blink:

:blink: It's the second coming of Luiz

AHAHHAAHAH :lol::rofl-lol:

Wouldn't all of you guys be "pwned" if this guy actually became part of the band and their first tour date was Mexico?

My favorite part of the Luiz post was when he was like, "Axl I your biggist fan I has all your CD except spaghetti incident because is horrible" haha! that part rules.

Somebody please direct me to the whole Luiz thing! Apparently I missed that entire fiasco...

Luiz Thread

Dude, J. How do you even really know about "Luiz?"

J.Walker

haha im part if the fan club :rolleyes: i even posted a Luiz pic hahaha, yeah i was here when it was still going :D

yeah, this does vaguely remind me of Luiz...

and yeah, J-Stedham, i have a thing for russian girls too

but you knew that already, didn't you? ;)

haha yep ;):lol:

James S. :lol:

Hey everybody!!!

I'm a guy from Novosibirsk, Russia and I wanna join GNR as a rhythm guitarist. Write me if you know how to contact Axl Rose or if you've got any idea how to join the band.

AXL!!! TAKE ME, man! It DOES worth to do, I'm a great rhuthm guitarist!!

hahahahaha. r u serious man? "oh i wanna join gn'r 2! i should give axl a ring, maybe i can be in the band! dude they are fuckin famous! beside, axls retired. he doesnt do anything anymore.u cant just join a famous band, unless, of course, u are allready famous.

Hey everybody!!!

I'm a guy from Novosibirsk, Russia and I wanna join GNR as a rhythm guitarist. Write me if you know how to contact Axl Rose or if you've got any idea how to join the band.

AXL!!! TAKE ME, man! It DOES worth to do, I'm a great rhuthm guitarist!!

hahahahaha. r u serious man? "oh i wanna join gn'r 2! i should give axl a ring, maybe i can be in the band! dude they are fuckin famous! beside, axls retired. he doesnt do anything anymore.u cant just join a famous band, unless, of course, u are allready famous.

says you :rofl-lol:

• 3 months later...

Some of you need to let go. Seriously. Yes, it's hard, but end it before you end up having to make a 12-step Luizholics Anonymous programme.

Hello Axele. I am 12 year old person from China. I found a one string guitar on the street and dance around in the streets with it whenever American rock music is played underneath the propaganda on the radio. I know all of your classic songs such as hotel california and american pie. And I would like to join your band as the lead rhythm guitarist. I have my own hat.

I WANT TO BE IN THE GUNZ AND ROZEZZZ

Ha, you're good :laugh:

Edited by nameless_girl

All these nut bars are just trying to be Luiz. But there is only one Luiz...or whatever his name was

It is luiz :lol:. u are right.

Edited by Iron_Maiden_Rocks