Merck Says No Truth That IRS Is Being Released Tomorrow

madison

I told Merck about the radio station in Anchorage that claims it received the IRS single from the label, and its claim it would start playing it tomorrow. So, I asked him if this means the single is being officially released tomorrow. He said no.

"No, it is bogus," he said.

*Sorry guys, but I thought we should find out the truth before that thread spanned 100 pages.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what‘s up ?! why so many radio station confirm that they have official irs and going to play it ?!

terrible terrible :scared:

God! I hate how radio stations claim they have the official song wthout researching, they just assume everything. Very dissapointing news, back to square one

I told Merck about the radio station in Anchorage that claims it received the IRS single from the label, and its claim it would start playing it tomorrow. So, I asked him if this means the single is being officially released tomorrow. He said no.

*Sorry guys, but I thought we should find out the truth before that thread spanned 100 pages.

Of course he said that... thats how things work.. what? hum. .. Merk: "Yes, tune in tomorrow to hear it"

bullshit... bullcrap... bullseye :kiss:

Of course he said that... thats how things work.. what? hum. .. Merk: "Yes, tune in tomorrow to hear it"

bullshit... bullcrap... bullseye :kiss:

do u really think so??? or are u just telling urself that??