Merck Says No Truth That IRS Is Being Released Tomorrow

madison

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told Merck about the radio station in Anchorage that claims it received the IRS single from the label, and its claim it would start playing it tomorrow. So, I asked him if this means the single is being officially released tomorrow. He said no.

"No, it is bogus," he said.

*Sorry guys, but I thought we should find out the truth before that thread spanned 100 pages.

Of course he said that... thats how things work.. what? hum. .. Merk: "Yes, tune in tomorrow to hear it"

bullshit... bullcrap... bullseye :kiss:

do u really think so??? or are u just telling urself that??

i really think so

I told Merck about the radio station in Anchorage that claims it received the IRS single from the label, and its claim it would start playing it tomorrow. So, I asked him if this means the single is being officially released tomorrow. He said no.

*Sorry guys, but I thought we should find out the truth before that thread spanned 100 pages.

If you have such a level of comunication with the guy, why don't you ask him for some REAL NEWS?!?!?

Well,I just called Kroq's request line and I asked if they were playing "I.R.S." and he said yes and whether I wanted to request it or not.I asked him if it was an offical single-release or the demo we've all heard.Of course,he didn't know,but did say it was now in their system.

Meeeaning ... Well,not anything,really.Damnit to hell.

If you have such a level of comunication with the guy, why don't you ask him for some REAL NEWS?!?!?

Well,I just called Kroq's request line and I asked if they were playing "I.R.S." and he said yes and whether I wanted to request it or not.I asked him if it was an offical single-release or the demo we've all heard.Of course,he didn't know,but did say it was now in their system.

Meeeaning ... Well,not anything,really.Damnit to hell.

Lots of GNR on the radio tonight. Maybe something like this went out:

"We ask per our agreement that you put the existing catalogue, Paradise City, WTTJ, etc. into heavy rotation this evening and throughout the day tomorrow. At 5pm tomorrow during rush hour, you have permission to broadcast IRS."

Madison, did you ask him about it being played though? I found a loop hole if you didn't ask him. Maybe... Anyway...

Madison, if you don't want the other threads to grow to 100 pages, and you know the information is false, why don't you just close those threads? Unless you are doing so as we speak, then that's my mistake.

I definitely don't believe Merck.

There's no way in hell that so many radio stations would've received some "official cd release of the IRS single" when it wasn't planned by management.

Goddamn... I think its time for them to stop playing these freakin' games and just tell us something honest for a change.

:no:

You just crushed all of our dreams. :no:

At least we can still hope that IRS will not be the first single :rofl-lol:

I love how Merck had the nerve to bitch us out when we complained about the legal press release saying how we want news and don't appreciate it when we get it or something to that effect.

I still love how he can sit online all night, yet he can't open up Microsoft Word and type up a press release. What a waste.

Merck is such a smug little prick in the way he answers Madisons questions always. "This is bogus." "No, not happening" always blunt and rude. Fuck. Never a "No not tomorrow, but hang in there next month should be interesting." Whenever i see one of his responses to Madisons queries i wanna rip his little eurotrash ponytail of that head of his. He forgets that all the money he's getting from Axl to manage him came from us fans. We deserve his respect yet never get it.