Rolling Stone MAG reviews leaked DEMOS

Funeral

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true.... I tired to listen to Velvet Revolver today on the car and I wasn't able...., all the songs sucked (except from you got no right..)

Axl has exceeded by far what velvet revolver did. And robin finck's solo on TWAT is great!!

Axl... you were right.... you are now having the last laugh!!!

It's true.... I tired to listen to Velvet Revolver today on the car and I wasn't able...., all the songs sucked (except from you got no right..)

Axl has exceeded by far what velvet revolver did. And robin finck's solo on TWAT is great!!

I wouldnt speak too soon! I'm not bashing anyone until I hear the album in full...the demos sound promising though..

Took me a while to get into Better but I think its cool with the amount of transitions in it..

I think the article is somewhat right about TWAT. It gets a bit messy at the end.

I hate the way everything leads back to a VR comparison on this board!

I wouldnt speak too soon! I'm not bashing anyone until I hear the album in full...the demos sound promising though..

Took me a while to get into Better but I think its cool with the amount of transitions in it..

I think the article is somewhat right about TWAT. It gets a bit messy at the end.

I hate the way everything leads back to a VR comparison on this board!

That's a great point. I suppose GN'R will always be compared to VR although it's wrong that they are

RS32306b.jpg

awesome review at least...although i don't agree with TWAT...calling it a mess...WTF? ....the song is fantastic for a DEMO! rock2

he spelled "chords" wrong, didn't capitalize Democracy, and put "line" instead of "like." whoever wrote that shouldn't be writing for rolling stone.

With two typos, I'm wondering if it's real, would be nice, but I'm not sure.

So only one other person is puzzled by these typos?

Also, why is Chinese democracy italicized while USE YOUR ILLUSION I AND II are capitalized? They're both album titles. You'd think a publication like Rolling Stone wouldn't be so inconsistent.

Pfft, the last line is a laugh. Describing I.R.S as an "effective" hard-rock tune is correct - it's good, but doesn't come close to rocking as hard as stuff like Sucker Train Blues, Slither or Set Me Free.

Also don't see how TWAT is more of a mess than Better.

Still, it's good to see some positive reactions from the mainstream media.

RS32306b.jpg

awesome review at least...although i don't agree with TWAT...calling it a mess...WTF? ....the song is fantastic for a DEMO! rock2

he spelled "chords" wrong, didn't capitalize Democracy, and put "line" instead of "like." whoever wrote that shouldn't be writing for rolling stone.

couldjust be from when someone copyied it to the web