Rolling Stone MAG reviews leaked DEMOS

Funeral

couldjust be from when someone copyied it to the web

Yeah but someone is obviously trying to make this look like it was scanned from the magazine itself.

I don't have a RS issue with me, but this does look the way their reviews look. And I think they do spell the band name that way, with the lower case "n". Whoever came up with it apparently did their homework, but forgot to proofread it

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaaaa Slash fans are going nuts because some writer said Ch-Democracy is better! :lol:

Guess what?....everything is better than the out dated crap VR put out!

It's not real- Axl might have written it, or Axls lawyers..... They just wanna piss Slash off! :laugh:

You know, I really like IRS and Better, but what is with all this love for TWAT? I'm listening to it right now, this is probably my 30th time trying to like it. What in the hell is good about this song? It's the worst mess of a GnR song I've ever heard. IRS and Better actually have me excited about CD again but TWAT only has me second guessing...

You know, I really like IRS and Better, but what is with all this love for TWAT? I'm listening to it right now, this is probably my 30th time trying to like it. What in the hell is good about this song? It's the worst mess of a GnR song I've ever heard. IRS and Better actually have me excited about CD again but TWAT only has me second guessing...

I think that all the leaked tracks can turn out pretty good at the end.. ...all but that really bad song "Catcher In the Rye". That one is just plain SHIT.

Edited by Lukin

i don't see what you love so much about IRS. listen to the lyrics they are a joke imo. twat sounds great to me though.

anyways on topic this article has to be fake. typos aside it should be on their site and i haven't seen it there yet.

Guest Matt13
Is this real? There's a glaring typo there. Maybe not a typo, but why is "democracy" not capitalized in the body of the review?

The glaring type that popped out at me was 'line' in place of what should be 'like'.

I think that all the leaked tracks can turn out pretty good at the end.. ...all but that really bad song "Catcher In the Rye". That one is just plain SHIT.

catcher sucks ass

Where's the freakin review?

Pg.68 from the "Spring Music Preview" issue w/Heath Ledger on the cover.

RS32306b.jpg

No it's not on the website, but for the love of fuck people, it's there. Just look. :rolleyes:

Ok, so i don't exactly have access to a quick copy of the magazine where i'm at. How about somebody doing myself a favor and posting a link to the review or a scan. That would help. K thx

I'm not accusing anyone, but...why would there be a typo on something that's scanned out of a magazine...unless the magazine made the typos?

No, it's GypsySoul that made that typo. She retypes all GN'R articles she comes across in order to get that HTGTH watermark behind there. I've explained this already...