Better, I.R.S (wttj) played in ice-hockey game

Jack77

Just got back from a finnish ice-hockey league match. Game itself was a downer but during second period small parts of better, I.R.S (and wttj) were played. Don't know if it was just a co-incidence but the game got more intense just after those.

A huge hand to our friends from Espoo whom I think might have something to do with this.

I even forgive you having that pussy-ass Kariya (if you are supporters of Blues)

Edited by Jack77

..and wierd. during hockeygames they tend to play songs that people know really well. My guess is that if a DJ from a finish hockey match played new GnR stuff then he's a real fan.

Edited by evil_l

I dont think it is possible for you to be more of a useless human being.

For you to (a) go to a Finnish hockey game (B) live in Finland © run home to your computer to talk about how a GNR song was played on the speakers --- tells me you are nothing but a low life morsel of a man.

I am rich, yes.. but I also have dignity -- obviously you have none or you would not blatantly state "I am a walking pussy" by telling your tale of GNR songs at a finland hockey game.

Sincerely,

Theodore W. Dibiase

Edited by Theodore Dibiase

For you to (a) go to a Finnish hockey game (B) live in Finland © run home to your computer to talk about how a GNR song was played on the speakers --- tells me you are nothing but a low life morsel of a man.

I am rich, yes.. but I also have dignity -- obviously you have none or you would not blatantly state "I am a walking pussy" by telling your tale of GNR songs at a finland hockey game.

Sincerely,

Theodore W. Dibiase

Yeah!! The great man returns. I've been waiting for some quality post like this from you for a while :)

Was IRS played completly?

Sincerely,

Theodore W. Dibiase

Yay, you're back!! :rofl-lol:

Sincerely,

Theodore W. Dibiase

Porvoo and dignity in same view, glad you edited your profile...

I.R.S was not played completely cause those two sucking teams decided to continue playing, I would have preferred music

That's bitchin'. When I went to see the Canucks/Dallas game on Saturday, all the GN'R they played was Welcome to the Jungle.

Went to the Big Ten tournement and the Indiana band was playing welcome to the jungle. It was a disgrace. :no:

That's bitchin'. When I went to see the Canucks/Dallas game on Saturday, all the GN'R they played was Welcome to the Jungle.

Went to the Big Ten tournement and the Indiana band was playing welcome to the jungle. It was a disgrace. :no:

yea well indiana suck

go buckeyes!