Is it a matter of time before we hear some rap....?

Cold-Heart-Breaker

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your last line about Buckethhead. But Steph was a long time ago. Axl's over her. That was over 10 years ago. And Erin a longer time ago. Dude Axl's over these's woman.

And you know this how?

Even if someone seems to be over someone, most of the time they aren't.

I was hopeing Axl was over them. But after reading things here I can see Axl's not over them. I still cant see why they lefted him.

I like your last line about Buckethhead. But Steph was a long time ago. Axl's over her. That was over 10 years ago. And Erin a longer time ago. Dude Axl's over these's woman.

And you know this how?

Even if someone seems to be over someone, most of the time they aren't.

I was hopeing Axl was over them. But after reading things here I can see Axl's not over them. I still cant see why they lefted him.

Because he physically, sexually, and emotionally abused them. (according to them)

Edited by luvaxl4ever

I really hope not. Wasnt My World considered a rap song? Yeah that didnt go over to well, Axl wont do it again.

Rap? that sounds like rap to you?or to anyone ?

Yeah people complain about that song , but not because they consider it rap. They just say they dont see a meaning in that song , they say it doesnt fit on the cd(wich i personally dont agree). And since the band didnt know nothing of the song they say was just another moment were a selfish Axl with a big ego showed up :rolleyes:

Hmm i dont think there is a reason to freak out :unsure: , i mean all the songs that we got to taste until now ( the leaks and all the little info we have) were not rap . Yes they were different from the old Axl style but not rap , and if the cd follows the style of those songs your fears wont come true