3rd Reference To GNR On Official NIN Site

Rebel Yell

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another band in desperate need of attention and promotion. This is as pathetic as writing joke songs about Axl or trying to use "Chinese Democracy" as album name.... :sleeper:

Thank you finally to someone making some sense. While NIN may not need the promotion, these pics, and the fascination with hoping there is something GN'R related, is really getting too extreme. A topic like this creates 11 pages worth of replies? That's out of hand. Even if for some reason this album turned out to be a joint album between both NIN and GN'R, these pics are still nothing short of retarded.

Yet another band in desperate need of attention and promotion. This is as pathetic as writing joke songs about Axl or trying to use "Chinese Democracy" as album name.... :sleeper:

Thank you finally to someone making some sense. While NIN may not need the promotion, these pics, and the fascination with hoping there is something GN'R related, is really getting too extreme. A topic like this creates 11 pages worth of replies? That's out of hand. Even if for some reason this album turned out to be a joint album between both NIN and GN'R, these pics are still nothing short of retarded.

These comments have to be the lamest - and most ignorant - posts I've read yet on this forum. Congrats.

NIN definitely does not need any attention. The band is bigger than it's ever been as shown by sold-out shows, a grammy nomination and a hit album - even after a long five-year hiatus. So your comments are totally out of line -- and demonstrate your lack of knowledge and tolerance for people who don't share your views on music.

If anything - GNR should welcome the added publicity that NIN is kindly giving the band. It's GNR that's making a comeback after a 10-year hiatus, and if NIN helps to give them a little extra exposure, it's all good. I don't know the reasons behind the photo-shopped pics, but I tip my hat to Trent for doing it.

These comments have to be the lamest - and most ignorant - posts I've read yet on this forum. Congrats.

NIN definitely does not need any attention. The band is bigger than it's ever been as shown by sold-out shows, a grammy nomination and a hit album - even after a long five-year hiatus. So your comments are totally out of line -- and demonstrate your lack of knowledge and tolerance for people who don't share your views on music.

If anything - GNR should welcome the added publicity that NIN is kindly giving the band. It's GNR that's making a comeback after a 10-year hiatus, and if NIN helps to give them a little extra exposure, it's all good. I don't know the reasons behind the photo-shopped pics, but I tip my hat to Trent for doing it.

well said! :lol:

James S.

This is Not just trent helping out the gn'r band, I think he has something to do with either the tour or the album itself, Trent is not doing this just because, or out of the goodness of his heart, I think otherwise... this is just my opinion btw

Gunsguy

This is Not just trent helping out the gn'r band, I think he has something to do with either the tour or the album itself, Trent is not doing this just because, or out of the goodness of his heart, I think otherwise... this is just my opinion btw

Gunsguy

I agree GG.

Trent doesn't photoshop pics for no reason.

I'm hoping the reason is to see what fans would think if the two bands did a few shows together.

Gunsguy

I agree GG.

I'm hoping the reason is to see what fans would think if the two bands did a few shows together.

Then why put Buckethead in it? He's not in the band (?) and I'm sure Trent knows this. Also, wasn't there some bad blood due to the departure of Finck from NIN? I'm so confused.

:question:

Trent and CO may not always photoshop but you can't deny that they don't mess with people's minds with the pictures... like the time they posted a oicture of the band with meg white... they did that to mess with people's minds

Edited by Gillian

All I have to say is that I love Trent and NIN more and more. He's got us all doing exactly what he thought we would do, yibbering and yabbering about this and that ... wait and see ... but I think it is all leading up to something - and even though BH is not in GNR - he is definately on CD - so that explains his pic.

Keep it up NIN!

aaron north will be behind all this

he's a massive gnr fan, and he's one the main people behind www.buddyhead.com (check out the gossip section and the rules of rock to get an idea of the nature of the site)

it's nothing more than a wind-up to make gnr fans go wild with speculation on forums

case closed i reckon

incase you missed it earlier

i doubt if trent has anything to do with this

Gunsguy

I agree GG.

what the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck is this thread about,

12 pages?

Its a damn picture of TR taken from backstage at a concert for crying out loud

Theres some subliminal shit going on alright,

I see a sign, a big sign right in the back of the crowd, next to the big guy with the redhead it says..

wait..let me zoom in...

It Says

"you guys need to get back on your medication"

You're wrong, my friend.

Trent has everything to do with it.

I guess you missed the message he posted (but has since removed), where he got annoyed when fans didn't notice his "message" quick enough in the March 16 pic.

Well, I lost the bet to Rob... I was SURE you people would have found the secret in the 3_16_06 picture INSTANTLY. You've all let me down. .. Trent Reznor. NIN site. B)

You're wrong, my friend.

Trent has everything to do with it.

I guess you missed the message he posted (but has since removed), where he got annoyed when fans didn't notice his "message" quick enough in the March 16 pic.

Well, I lost the bet to Rob... I was SURE you people would have found the secret in the 3_16_06 picture INSTANTLY. You've all let me down. .. Trent Reznor. NIN site. B)

i'll concede then. aaron's idea and trent going along with it?

buddyhead has a history of stunts like this and wondered how long it'd take before mr north got to use NIN as a platform to carry it on, heh heh

Has anyone even considered they might be friends....AXL did give Nin thier first big tour when NIN WERE PROMOTING Pretty Hate Machine IN Europe....They might be friends...Trent might be excited that Axl is coming back....stranger things have happened.....

Trent insulted Axl in the past. He said that Axl was bold and GNR were dinosaurs.

I can't see these bands doing shows together.

Trent couldnt hold Axls jock strap

Different universe when it comes to music

Trents a wannabe