strange GNR products

axfax

(sorry, i didn't know where else to post this)

pool cues, playing cards?? (link: http://www.catacombscds.com/band/Guns_and_Roses.html ) don't get me wrong.. i'm drooling over this stuff, but this is crazy. how much money does this bloody band expect me to spend???? :drevil:

is there any other crazy or obscure products out there that my greedy hands haven't seen yet?

I don't think this is the new gnr's doing this stuff has been around for a year or longer now. at rockibilia and infi1. I think it is the record company, or slash and duff's doing . And most the stuff that is seeling being old gnr merchandise I thin is pretty lame and worthless. I want new merchandise from the new gnr. I hope they have other color shirts this time around other then black.This site has a shit loa dof gnr JUNK.----> http://www.rockabilia.com/bcat.asp?flt=464

Edited by chinese69illusions

Theres a hell of a lot of strange things out there, but your not going to find it in a catalog!! You need to keep an eye out at auction sites and music trade shows. Thats stuff you mentioned is sort of cheezy in my book. not that I don't have some of it. I have it just to add to the collection. The newest times I have are the new braclet and the candle. So I guess I just called myself cheezy! :P

Theres a hell of a lot of strange things out there, but your not going to find it in a catalog!! You need to keep an eye out at auction sites and music trade shows. Thats stuff you mentioned is sort of cheezy in my book. not that I don't have some of it. I have it just to add to the collection. The newest times I have are the new braclet and the candle. So I guess I just called myself cheezy! :P

Amy,

when will you post some pics of your collection ? It would be cool.

So sorry I can't post pics.

I know its easy to say you have stuff and than not show the goods. But I can tell you I have a lot invested. I don't have any of the cool big things like awards and stuff, but I have a lot.

Okay I'll try and list some

I have two stacks of folders full of articles, posters ads, you name it from all over the world.

about 15 items autographed. some from very reliable sources and some not

about 35 dvd's

50 vhs

about 100 cd's

20 or soo large posters

I have one of Axl's boxing gloves

One of Dizzy's jackets

a few 45 singles

about 30 lp's

15 books, including 2 copies of Del's book one of which is autographed

postcards

concert flyers

tapes

10 or so t-shirts

20 large posters

stacks and stacks of mags from all over the world

a few displays

two scrap books almost full of pics

about 30 8x10's

same for 5x7's

stickers, buttons, patches, backstage passes, decals, promos'

and more. I don't have a lot of the really pricey stuff though

i used to buy a lot of things around 1992 but 14 years later....i spend money in some other things... i live in another country and all my stuff are in my moms house, actually she hates the big poster i have on my rooms door where axl is kinda squezing his ..... you know...mmm :tongue2: i love him