Merck Says "No truth" to April 24 Release Date Rumor

madison

Ok, I asked Merck if there was any truth to the April 24 release date rumor that had been posted at MultiMedia Concerts site or the "April" release date posted at the Clear Channel site. I specifically asked if the date or month was correct. He said there was "no truth" to either one.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I asked Merck if there was any truth to the April 24 release date rumor that had been posted at MultiMedia Concerts site or the "April" release date posted at the Clear Channel site. I specifically asked if the date or month was correct. He said there was "no truth" to either one.

Son Of A Bitch!!!!!!!!

If it was true, would he really say anyway? I doubt it. Thanks for the update though!

Grimo.

Merck has always been honest with us. He has never lied.

If the rumor had been true - and he wasn't able to tell us - he simply would not have responded. But he has never lied.

Shame but thanks for the update. :)

You know, I'll look forward to the day when Merck astually confirms something to be correct.

How about starting with tour dates for a start?

There on promoters websites(and Richard Fortus) but nothing formal or official from Guns N' Roses - too much to ask?

UK SUBS.

I strongly agree. They really should give an official statement about the tourdates.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that april 24th rumour up Madison.

All this about their just gonna put chinese democracy out with no release date, promotion or a single is total rubbish, you don't release one of the most awaited albums of all time without a word to the music world, there will be a massive advertising campaign when it's given a release date and that's gotta be a fact...

...Over 13 million on an album and they just release it out of the blue, what's it coming out on white label, think about it.

If it was true, would he really say anyway? I doubt it. Thanks for the update though!

Grimo.

Merck has always been honest with us. He has never lied.

If the rumor had been true - and he wasn't able to tell us - he simply would not have responded. But he has never lied.

Ever tought of it to ask him that they are planning to release a G N' R album this year?