WHY AXL IS IMPORTANT TO ME

wildbaby

I lost a baby to cancer and at the time I wanted to be with him.A friend gave me a Guns and Roses tape and I heard for the first time Dont Cry Tonight, and November Rain.The songs saved my life really. Thanks Axl and the rest of Guns N' Roses.X

:angry: I wasn,t putting this up hoping Axl might reply to me. I put it up because before my mate gave me the tape I thought Guns N'Roses were a band that just made a lot of noise.That was before i,d heard November Rain and Dont Cry Tonight.

I,d also say that having a child die is a bit more than SAD :anger:

Sorry if ive put this up on the wrong board...i,m new here.

Is it a good life...............NO :fuckyou:

I,d also say that having a child die is a bit more than SAD :anger:

Sorry if ive put this up on the wrong board...i,m new here.

Is it a good life...............NO :fuckyou:

Of course it is darling, it's beyond words. But what did you honestly expect us to do? I honestly feel sorry for you, I really fucking do. But this just isn't the place to go for sympathy.

About posting on the wrong board.. What the fuck! Everybody does that all the time!

I hope you can get through your sorrow and that this place can cheer you up a bit! :)

That last message really cheered me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but thanks anyway. :heart: As long as I have Axl to listen to thats all I can ask for. Have been listening to sweet child o mine while ive been typin, it helps..as for sympathy...that does'nt................A PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER..fromAxl would also be useful.X

AS WOULD A KICK UP THE ASS <_<

I am sorry for your loss, I have children myself, and I can't imagine. I don't see you seeking sympathy either, just sharing an important memory. Sadly though, don't look for the boost from Axl. I'll have to do...PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! :) Peace to you baby.

As to the whole misplacement thread factor, I think the thread might have potential in a "memories with GnR songs" concept. Still might be in the wrong section, I'm sure our diligent Mods will decide, respectively.

Its cool that GnR helped you through a tough time. ;)

This was In My Unmanageable Emails....someone felt Impelled to send me......

Don't know where it came from....but It's an Interview with Rob Zombie about Fan Forums.......

IF IT WEARS, FIT IT, HATERS !!

Decibel: Have you ever gone onto a message board to see what people are saying about you?

Rob Zombie: "I have a couple of times, but that's bad news. I'm just baffled by how things function these days - not because I don't understand it, but because when I was a kid, everything was about why you liked something. You were obsessed with it, and you couldn't wait to get more. Now there's like this subculture of haters - people who wanna complain about everything and tell you why it's wrong. It's just such a bummer. And it seems like the more someone's a fan of something, the more they act like that. I don't get it. If you don't like something, why would you ever waste two seconds talking about it?"

Decibel: A lot of it has to do with the fact that people have total anonymity online.

Rob Zombie: "Right - that's the whole thing. You can be totally spineless. It always cracks me up when you see someone complaining on a message board all the time, and you get a mental picture of that person. And then they post a picture of themselves and you're like, 'This is the guy telling everybody how it should be done?'"

.... (I AM in Possession of a honest-to dog Pic of Kaneda, Folks.....W.)

Decibel: And of course they live at home with their mom.

Rob Zombie: "Literally. All the Internet stuff is the same silly discussions kids have been having for years, but the only difference is that now it's posted for the whole world to see. When I think back to the dopey conversations I had with my friends when I was 14, I thank god no one could read them on the Internet. What the fuck did we know about anything? [Laughs] It's like, if mom's still calling you for dinner, please don't comment on anything."

That Is An Excellent Commentary on some of the shit that goes on here.........Does This Smack anybody in

the Scrotes?...It IS a GUNS N' ROSES forum.......Unnerstand?? Comprede'? Verstehen Si?

So Glad To be of Assistance.....

Dr. Warchild, M.D.

I lost a baby to cancer and at the time I wanted to be with him.A friend gave me a Guns and Roses tape and I heard for the first time Dont Cry Tonight, and November Rain.The songs saved my life really. Thanks Axl and the rest of Guns N' Roses.X

I am sorry for your loss (I'm sure your tired of hearing that, but if it helps at least know I am being sincere) and I hope you take on board that alot of people here don't mean to be insensitive but are just young and inexpeirenced with some of the harsh realities of life, I know the impact the loss of a child can have on a parent, it is a great burden but people pull together and it seems like you have caring friends to back you up until such time as it becomes easier.

I love "Don't Cry" too, it just seems to capture the sentiment perfectly, the guitar work is simple but eloquent and Axl's voice is spot on and November Rain is a masterpiece, melodic and driven, brillant you and your friends have great taste :)

Edited by Mr Estranged

Its cool that GnR helped you through a tough time. ;)

This was In My Unmanageable Emails....someone felt Impelled to send me......

Don't know where it came from....but It's an Interview with Rob Zombie about Fan Forums.......

IF IT WEARS, FIT IT, HATERS !!

Decibel: Have you ever gone onto a message board to see what people are saying about you?

Rob Zombie: "I have a couple of times, but that's bad news. I'm just baffled by how things function these days - not because I don't understand it, but because when I was a kid, everything was about why you liked something. You were obsessed with it, and you couldn't wait to get more. Now there's like this subculture of haters - people who wanna complain about everything and tell you why it's wrong. It's just such a bummer. And it seems like the more someone's a fan of something, the more they act like that. I don't get it. If you don't like something, why would you ever waste two seconds talking about it?"

Decibel: A lot of it has to do with the fact that people have total anonymity online.

Rob Zombie: "Right - that's the whole thing. You can be totally spineless. It always cracks me up when you see someone complaining on a message board all the time, and you get a mental picture of that person. And then they post a picture of themselves and you're like, 'This is the guy telling everybody how it should be done?'"

.... (I AM in Possession of a honest-to dog Pic of Kaneda, Folks.....W.)

Decibel: And of course they live at home with their mom.

Rob Zombie: "Literally. All the Internet stuff is the same silly discussions kids have been having for years, but the only difference is that now it's posted for the whole world to see. When I think back to the dopey conversations I had with my friends when I was 14, I thank god no one could read them on the Internet. What the fuck did we know about anything? [Laughs] It's like, if mom's still calling you for dinner, please don't comment on anything."

That Is An Excellent Commentary on some of the shit that goes on here.........Does This Smack anybody in

the Scrotes?...It IS a GUNS N' ROSES forum.......Unnerstand?? Comprede'? Verstehen Si?

So Glad To be of Assistance.....

Dr. Warchild, M.D.

As usual, Warchild, clear and comprehensible! If you were my doctor, I'd want a new one!

And wildbaby, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. You're absolutely right that good music, whoever it comes from, is a wonderful way to deal with the harsh realities that life often throws up.

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I think I can relate to how you feel. I lost my brother due to heart failure when he was only a baby. It's nice to see how GNR had a positive effect on your life. I think everyone on this board can relate to at least one Guns song on a personal level.

Sad to hear that, wrong section though. And, Axl won't answer you personally either, this is a messageboard and not a direct correspondance thingie/

she's a newbie and lost a baby in cancer and tou start talking about this is in the wrong section... The Sandman always helping :P

EDIT: by the way I'm really sorry to hear what happend

Edited by Revolver

Nevermind some of the teens on this board.

Im sorry to hear about your loss, and i can almost understand you, i have a kid myself, and he got a heart failure.

And music helps you when life is hard.

goes to show that some motherfuckers here are complete ass holes, the woman loses her baby to cancer and shares how gnr helped her through and you tell her wrong section? wtf?

lets not get sentimental

If nobody gets sentimental here, this forum would never exists!!! Think about it.

Im sorry by your loss.... Very sorry. And about the wrong section I´ll say: NEVERMIND.