Going to concert - New York

Tamatt27

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the ebay tix are brokers who know they'll get them somehow. thats how it works. plus, i'm sure a lot of people are trying to get tix solely to sell them. i hope no one here did that, screws the fans.

on a side note: GOT TWO TIX FOR THE 17th!!!! 2nd floor mezz

See ya there

:xmasssanta:

I do not see how anyone could have gotten four seats. I started out at the ground level, but after taking more than the minute Ticketmaster gave me too fill in the info, my seats were gone. I was able to get two more in the 2nd level mezz. Total price $165.60. The experience, memorable.

my party just got 8 total tickets for the 15th!!

we'll might want to sell 1-2 if somebody backs out.

I was only able to get one for the 15th and I don't want to fucking go alone (especially since I'm driving up from Maryland). If you could sell me one of your extras, I'd appreciate it. My section was MEZZ2 so that would be preferred, but it is not a big deal. PM/email please.

YESSSSSSS

BABY YESSSSSSSS

I OWE YOU MYSTERON AND JARMO AND WHOEVER,

I'm in For May 15th

YESSSSSSSSSS

FUCK YEAH,

I'll be on later tonight gotta go.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

btw i got it like 5 min after it started.

bullshit, on the dot and 2 mins after and i got nothing

Going to the 15th. Just baught one ticket.

Please don't buy more tickets than you have to.

Other hardcore Gunners want to see the concert too!

Didn't buy a ticket for the 17th in order to let another gunner enjoy the concert.

I dont think you shouldhave had to buy A ticket they should have given you atleat 6 for all that you have done thank-you sir

Guest Matt13
Correction: I got tickets to both nights - not sold out as far as I can tell.... keep trying.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? After reading about 'only buy one, two tops' for any given show the last few days... you know, to not fuck over other fans, some of you have the fucking nerve to come on here and proclaim 'I just got 8 tickets!' or 'I just got a pair for each night!'. Not only is that just fucked up... as one person didn't even know if he could find enough people to use all 8 of his tickets... while real hardcore fans are trying to get tickets... but it's immature and a slap in the face to all of the people who have been kindly asking folks to be reasonable when buying tickets.

My shitlist is growing with these selfish pricks.

Going to the 15th. Just baught one ticket.

Please don't buy more tickets than you have to.

Other hardcore Gunners want to see the concert too!

Didn't buy a ticket for the 17th in order to let another gunner enjoy the concert.

Hmm.. That's a nice idea :) Hopefully someone else has also thought like that ^_^

Congratulations for them who got tickets :) It's an awesome feeling, isn't it? ;)

Edited by Wando

DIDNT GET ALL OF MY TICKETS UNTIL 10 MINUTES AFTER IT STARTED AND I ORIGINALLY WANTED MEZZ TIX ( i ALSO STARTE SEARCHING AT 9AM ON THE DOT). STUCK WITH IT AND WAS ABLE TO NAB BOTH NIGHTS.

I HOPE AXL SHOWS UP. I JUST DROPPED $448.00

I keep trying to get ONE more, and it says none are available. I guess it is too late unless you are dialed in. I will have to be happy with my tix for the 17th. Every seat at Hammerstein is good anyway. We get to see this band in an intimate atmosphere. This may never happen again.

I have four mezzanine tickets on the 15th. My wife gets done w/grad school on the 16th. I'd like to take her to the show on the 17th. I'd be happy to trade anyone two tix for the 15th for two tix to the 17th.

let me know if you are interested. either a pm or e-mail me to bockstar@mac.com

I live in nyc. if you don't trust me, and live in the area we can make the exchange in person

congrats to all.

cb