Going to concert - New York

Tamatt27

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it sounds like i was being a dick. But all of my friends are devoted GNR fans. Im not selling these tickets. 8 of us are going both nights. If anyone from the forum wants to get together before the show to have a pre concert party or something, let me know.

Where are you staying? Or do you live near by? We should all go the the same hotel and have drinks before the show.

In my opinion, since there was so many tickets available (3,600 in total) the best thing would have been to:

-get a distinct Ticketmaster link for each e-mail address on the "list"

-only allow one ticket per person

This would have ensured that more hardcore fans could have gotten their hands on tickets (example: By purchasing lets say two tickets and dragging your girl friend who does not even like GNR to the concert takes the place of a hardcore GNR fan wich won't be able to get a ticket, or will get one through ebay but will have payed a lot more than he should have had to).

I have one ticket for the 17th MEZZ, if for some ungodly reason I cannot go, I will gladly sell it to anyone on here for FACE value NO MORE. Im just praying nothing bad happens and that I can attend. I got one ticket so im going solo and I have never been to ny so Im hoping to meet some fellow fans

I'm going! But I got floor seats. Do you think it will be to wild on the floor? I want to enjoy the show, not have to fight a crowd.

Trust me when I say this:

The floor is the only place to be at a concert. Fuck seats dude. :shades:

Seats are ok if you are with a girlfriend. Otherwise floor is better imo. rock4

Edited by Alan Niveen

I'm going! But I got floor seats. Do you think it will be to wild on the floor? I want to enjoy the show, not have to fight a crowd.

Trust me when I say this:

The floor is the only place to be at a concert. Fuck seats dude. :shades:

Yea, if you are a sardine,

or 6 ft tall...

A place as small as Hammerstein and the way the seats are set up.

The MEZZ is the place to be.

93.jpg

I'm almost 6'2" shades... :D

Seats don't compare with the raw experience of being on the fence at a concert. It's far, far better than being in a seat - I find the experience much more satisfying in the pit. ;)

Each to his own. :shades:

been to many shows at the hammerstein. they check to make sure you have mezzanine tickets when going up. they don't check when you go out onto the floor to see if you have floor as most people have floor. so basically if you have mezzanine tickets you can go wherever you want - and you have to go down to the floor anyways to buy your drinks.

Edited by rock chalk

Trying to decide between floors and mezzanine myself (I have 2 and my friend doesn't care)

I'm 6 foot 3 220 - and have always LOVED the floor before. Seems like Mezzanine 2 (where my other tix are) would just be too removed from the action.

Has anyone ever been to Hammerstein?

Hey everyone happy to say i got tix! 2 MEZZ for the 2nd night. The rest of my friends got floors, and although id rather sit in the mezz, i dont feel like sitting alone! lol. Anyways, if anyone wants to trade 2 mezz for 2 floors for the thursday show straight up, pm me! Thanks!

Let the fun begin: http://cgi.ebay.com/1-GUNS-N-ROSES-TICKET-...1QQcmdZViewItem

And I hate to rain on this parade, but your excitement is contingent on one rather unreliable individual. It pains me to see so many people getting so excited about this when Axl could quite easily decide he's not going to show up. It's happened numerous times before.

If I were you, I would get too excited until you hear the Gs running off an electric guitar and a "Do you know where the fuck you are?"

Edited by admin