Going to concert - New York

Tamatt27

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it sounds like i was being a dick. But all of my friends are devoted GNR fans. Im not selling these tickets. 8 of us are going both nights. If anyone from the forum wants to get together before the show to have a pre concert party or something, let me know.

Where are you staying? Or do you live near by? We should all go the the same hotel and have drinks before the show.

I live in NJ so I'll prob be there HOURS before

Let the fun begin: http://cgi.ebay.com/1-GUNS-N-ROSES-TICKET-...1QQcmdZViewItem

And I hate to rain on this parade, but your excitement is contingent on one rather unreliable individual. It pains me to see so many people getting so excited about this when Axl could quite easily decide he's not going to show up. It's happened numerous times before.

If I were you, I would get too excited until you hear the Gs running off an electric guitar and a "Do you know where the fuck you are?"

Who says its not going to open with "it don't really matter"?

:P

I got 2 MEZZ

For May 15 anyone wanna trade for FLoor, i'd rather be on floor.

PM Me.

Don't do that!

They check your tickets to get up to the MEZZ.

Anyone can enter the Floor. That's where all the refreshments are sold anyway.

MEZZ tickets are harder to come by.

Mezz seats are very enjoyable at Hammerstein Ballroom. You can make your way to the floor, but it can be very cumbersome. I would rather be on the floor. The 1st set of tickets I got was for the floor. Since I was too late on them, I ended up with Mezz 2nd level. Guys, they are ALL GOOD SEATS. There are no bad seats there.

I got 2 MEZZ

PM Me.

Don't do that!

Mezz seats are very enjoyable at Hammerstein Ballroom. You can make your way to the floor, but it can be very cumbersome. I would rather be on the floor. The 1st set of tickets I got was for the floor. Since I was too late on them, I ended up with Mezz 2nd level. Guys, they are ALL GOOD SEATS. There are no bad seats there.

the way hammerstein works - you basically enter onto the floor (so everybody has floor tickets if they want). if you consider it too cumbersome to go up into the mezzanine and then get back onto the floor, you should just never go up into the mezzanine.

Guest Matt13

my party just got 8 total tickets for the 15th!!

we'll might want to sell 1-2 if somebody backs out.

I was only able to get one for the 15th and I don't want to fucking go alone (especially since I'm driving up from Maryland). If you could sell me one of your extras, I'd appreciate it. My section was MEZZ2 so that would be preferred, but it is not a big deal. PM/email please.

Hey, I would be driving up from Maryland too... Bel Air. If you and I both land tickets somehow (FUCK all of these people who have tickets for both nights... or 4, 6, 8+ tickets for their friends who surly aren't devoted fans like most of us here... REAL fans WOULD NOT have been SO FUCKING GREEDY. Take your casual friends/fans to an arena show in the fucking fall for Christs' sake) we could car pool:) I'll be driving from Bel Air.

I got 2 MEZZ

PM Me.

Don't do that!

the way hammerstein works - you basically enter onto the floor (so everybody has floor tickets if they want). if you consider it too cumbersome to go up into the mezzanine and then get back onto the floor, you should just never go up into the mezzanine.

I have been there several times already. Yes it is cumbersome, since the floor level gets packed in the very beginning. My friend hates to stand, so the Mezz suits him better. But I'd like to think I would be happier on the floor anyway.

There were ZERO tickets available for the 11AM sale,,

I guarantee you wont find 1 person who got a ticket, I have a very fast computer, refreshed it every 2 seconds, pasted the password hit enter typed the word really fast and boom about 4 seconds after they went on sale,, nothing

what a bunch of F_____G BS!!!