When will Axl hit the stage

damiandoerr

Penn Station does not close at 1:30. It never closes. And cabs are 24/7. Just go right outside MSG and you'll find them.

The only worry you might have is that there a large gap between the 3am train and the 5am.

Edited by metfanny

doesn't Axl usually wake up around 11pm

and takes 3 hours to get ready

so you will see him around 2am

I'm sure though he will be there, maybe a bit late as usual, but I am sure he will show up.

Edited by Axl-rocks

Isn't there a sound ordinance for clubs in NYC? I've been to a ton of shows and they all have had to be over by 11:15-11:30. So hopefully Axl will hit the stage at 9.

There might be, because when I saw Zakk Wylde at the Nokia theater it was over a little past midnight. However, the Hammerstein on the otherhand really isnt a club.

I seriously doubt the ordinance applies to the Hammerstein or MSG. I sat through a torturous Bon Jovi performance at the Hammerstein on the County Channel yesterday so I could check out the venue. Looks very wide with a big stage and not deep at all. I hope there's an Axl rant regarding Bon Jovi's comments about him.

I seriously doubt the ordinance applies to the Hammerstein or MSG. I sat through a torturous Bon Jovi performance at the Hammerstein on the County Channel yesterday so I could check out the venue. Looks very wide with a big stage and not deep at all. I hope there's an Axl rant regarding Bon Jovi's comments about him.

That cocksucker Bon Jovi said something recent about the Ax man?

Yep:

"The New York Post is reporting that Jon Bon Jovi is disgusted rock rival Axl Rose receives more media attention than he does, because the elusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years." Jon can't seem to get over the fact that the press will always be more fascinated with the bad-boy legacy of GNR than they are with the comparatively bland BON JOVI, according to the Post. He fumes, "You know what pisses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million GUNS N' ROSES record that was never made. That motherfucker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right"

source:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=49073

Yep:

"The New York Post is reporting that Jon Bon Jovi is disgusted rock rival Axl Rose receives more media attention than he does, because the elusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years." Jon can't seem to get over the fact that the press will always be more fascinated with the bad-boy legacy of GNR than they are with the comparatively bland BON JOVI, according to the Post. He fumes, "You know what pisses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million GUNS N' ROSES record that was never made. That motherfucker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right"

source:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=49073

Oh yea I remember reading that. Jon forgets that "a lot" he has been doing is all dogshit

If I'm reading this right your saying the stage is fairly wide, and that the floor audience isn't too deep? This wouldnt be bad, because there would be a large portion of the crowd that could have essentialy 1-3 rows.....and the way Axl moves around he'd be driectly in front of them a good chunk of the time. If you had to guestimate how many "rows" of people did the floor look like it holds? (I know their not strict "rows" in the normal sense since it's GA w/o seats) If each portion of the tickets sold holds a little over a 1,000 (Mezz1, Mezz2, and Floor) you would only have about 1,000 people gunning (pun inteded) for the best floor posit's. Most likely though, the mezzanine's each only hold 500 or so each, and the floor wil hold about 2,000.