Discuss the new guitarist.... Ron Thal!

GET OFF AXLS BACK

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get some fucking lessons and call myself bumblebucket then axl will hire me

nah just play a bunch of notes really fast and make sure to hit some off-key ones in between...

Then you'll be "edgy" and "different" because you play BAD notes. Perfect Axl material.

Axl you need to suck up your pride and wallet and get Bucket back. I know a lot of people talk on this board about what a nice guy Bumble is but his guitar playing and Charisma are pretty lackluster. He looks like he should be in Megadeth and his playing is fucking boring. That solo he does with his gay ass guitar is beyond shitty. I've seen Bucket in 2002 with GnR and i've seen Bumble in 2006 with GnR, so i'm not basing my opinion off crappy bootlegs. I think the only reason Bucket left was the endless delays in releasing Chinese Democracy, and really, who can blame him. The fact is Bucket "can play like a motherfucker" to quote Ozzy Osbourne whereas Bumbles playing leaves a lot to be desired. You can say you don't like Bucket's image but Ron's image isn't exactly shit hot either. I listen to Nightrain from 2002 and it saddens me to know it will never be played like that again unless Bucket comes back.

Dude......that is one original opinion!

Ron Thal (Born in New York City, NY), now known as Bumblefoot is a virtuoso guitarist and a composer. He is noted for fusion and his bizarre stage antics, he has been called the heavy metal version of Frank Zappa. He is known not only as a musician, having also produced albums for many artists of different musical genres. Currently, he plays guitar for Guns N' Roses.

Axl even introduced him as Mr. Bumblefoot at the NY shows.

Ron Thal (Born in New York City, NY), now known as Bumblefoot is a virtuoso guitarist and a composer. He is noted for fusion and his bizarre stage antics, he has been called the heavy metal version of Frank Zappa. He is known not only as a musician, having also produced albums for many artists of different musical genres. Currently, he plays guitar for Guns N' Roses.

Axl even introduced him as Mr. Bumblefoot at the NY shows.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Bucket is just a better player than Bumble and that's all there is to it. Axl has asked us to accept a whole new cast for GnR, and I've been able to do that for the most part, but I draw the line at Bumblefuck. As much as I loathe those hideous guitars he plays(Feet and Cheese), I could accept them if I enjoyed the music that came from them. Fcat is I don't enjoy his playing... Sorry I guess Truth Hurts!

Bucket is just a better player than Bumble and that's all there is to it. Axl has asked us to accept a whole new cast for GnR, and I've been able to do that for the most part, but I draw the line at Bumblefuck. As much as I loathe those hideous guitars he plays(Feet and Cheese), I could accept them if I enjoyed the music that came from them. Fcat is I don't enjoy his playing... Sorry I guess Truth Hurts!

Matt, and all those who want old members back, Axl has a little message for you:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B80AE2C63D0636D

~M

This is a cool thread but when i see shit like this..

"Bucket is the best player GnR has ever had for playing live. The guy is just fuckuing phenomenal."

i just realise how retarded some people are, wake up you twat....Geeeze what are you 5 yrs old and ready to put the world right, if you have an opinion keep it to yourself if it is gonna make you post comments like that, :no:

Read this on newgnr.com:

Recommended to Axl by none other than Joe Satriani, Ron Thal aka Bumblefoot is ready to rock everyone's world with Guns N' Roses.

Joe himself recommended Ron to Axl. He's gotta be good :krider:

Bucket isn't exactly an old member. He plays on Chinese Democracy, provided Axl didn't erase his parts. Anyway, Fuck what Axl says, I could give a fuck. Axl needs to release a fucking album and quit slagging old band members. Shit or get off the toilet, that's what Axl needs to do.

I totally agree. Buckedhead plays the fuck out of bumbleface(whatever). He beats Bumblebag on hes solos!

Buckedhead is better, cooler and what the fuck is bumblefuck doin wioth that aweful guitar????

The replacement of buckedhead is a disaster and Axl has done a big mistake.

'

But anyway, Axl rocks and hes beck on the road rock3 ...'

but once again get that fuckin toy thing out of the band and get beck traci guns or buckedhead!

FFS

Buckethead is obvioulsy a "better" guitarist then Bumblefoot. People do not realise just how many different styles Buckethead can play. Buckethead played a more energized version of the old songs. I am not a fan of Bumblefoot's by any means. I found this to be interesting:

http://www.geocities.com/stringcheese242001/

I totally agree. Buckedhead plays the fuck out of bumbleface(whatever). He beats Bumblebag on hes solos!

Buckedhead is better, cooler and what the fuck is bumblefuck doin wioth that aweful guitar????

'

but once again get that fuckin toy thing out of the band and get beck traci guns or buckedhead!

FFS

:rofl-lol: Buckedhead. Go to school.

Axl you need to suck up your pride and wallet and get Bucket back. I know a lot of people talk on this board about what a nice guy Bumble is but his guitar playing and Charisma are pretty lackluster. He looks like he should be in Megadeth and his playing is fucking boring. That solo he does with his gay ass guitar is beyond shitty. I've seen Bucket in 2002 with GnR and i've seen Bumble in 2006 with GnR, so i'm not basing my opinion off crappy bootlegs. I think the only reason Bucket left was the endless delays in releasing Chinese Democracy, and really, who can blame him. The fact is Bucket "can play like a motherfucker" to quote Ozzy Osbourne whereas Bumbles playing leaves a lot to be desired. You can say you don't like Bucket's image but Ron's image isn't exactly shit hot either. I listen to Nightrain from 2002 and it saddens me to know it will never be played like that again unless Bucket comes back.

407600740_m.gif

'

FFS

YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG!! tracii guns is a piece of shit, and bucket is boring, thal is much more creative (let alone fast). that "fuckin toy thing" has 28 frets! 28! it's one of the best guitars in the world (took 5 months to handmake)! the only thing bucket brought was playing "big sur moon" in the solo, something he's been playing for years. thal could show him up and play "guitars suck" (which he should) but he chooses not to.

whatever, you need to find a new forum.

Well....he certainly has the creds for the job and you could do a lot worse than bumble for the touring lineup. I don't see why people are bitching about him anyway, sure it sucks Bucket is gone, but the important thing is Bucket's work remains on CD. As long as the guy can play bucket's parts on tour, its' all gravy....

Once again axl has downgraded and all we get this time IS A PUSSY WITH A FOOT GUITAR

shut up ass hole

before i shove a foot up ur ass!

im tired of people trashing the images or what the fuck ever about p[layers

ok so what makes metal and rocks?!?! hm?? its the fact that its diffrent!! ass hole

not to mention bumle is a great guitar player

yes he is diff than bucket but so is finck and slash no two are alike and every one has thr own style

so shut up

and go put ona cd and just listin to it

fuckin morans

its pople like you that ruin music

and creat gay ass fucking images

go suck a dick ass hole

If I could read that horrible spelling I may be offended, but I have my opinion and support the band no matter what I just think bumble was a bad choice.

Buckethead is obvioulsy a "better" guitarist then Bumblefoot. People do not realise just how many different styles Buckethead can play. Buckethead played a more energized version of the old songs. I am not a fan of Bumblefoot's by any means. I found this to be interesting:

http://www.geocities.com/stringcheese242001/

that's obviously your site, because it sure ain't interesting!

and mr. moustache- jowels sucks!

Why does it even matter what Bucket or Ron look like? If you can play like that, WHO GIVES A FUCK!?!?

When you see them, close your eyes and just listen to the music if you're that fucking shallow.

Yeah i mean satriani is bald

But that doesnt make him any less cooler or less of a guitarist than your ever gonna be :shades: