Anyone here bootlegging Tonights show?

johnyd473

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you are recording audio, don't sing along, and stop anyone else who tries.

I agree.

we want to hear Axl voice.

YOU. STOP ENJOYING YOURSELF AT THIS CONCERT YOU MORON. I'M TRYING TO RECORD AUDIO FOR AN INTERNET FORUM.

:rolleyes:

I didn't know to enjoy something you had to sing along? Or is this sing along songs with Barney and Friends?

Barney.jpg

I love you, you love me...

C'mon folks, join in! Lets ruin audio quality with shite, out of time and tune singing, oh, and for added bonus, wrong lyrics!

@November_rain - Haven't heard it, mind uploading?

Edited by The Sandman

If I were to guess and apply pure speculation, I'd say they're shooting "B-Roll" footage for either a DVD or a Video.

-darknemus

I read a rumour that Guns N' Roses were meant to be filming the music video for 'I.R.S' in New York. I read that before these shows were announced so I dunno. They could be filming for a video. Axl did sound exceptional in 'I.R.S'.

Let's see...

Also, where do people get soundboard bootlegs anyway?

Just practiced the old "hide the minidisc recorder in the pants trick" I'll get it in no problem. Just hope none of the ladies at the show see my "buldge" and attack me. Or maybe i do!!!

LOL, please post your recordings tomorrow we're all dying to hear some decent bootlegs

Just practiced the old "hide the minidisc recorder in the pants trick" I'll get it in no problem. Just hope none of the ladies at the show see my "buldge" and attack me. Or maybe i do!!!

If they wand your penis, just tell them you are a Gulf War vet and you have peni shrapnel.

People got searched everywhere apart from their shoes.

How many Camcorders do you know that you can fit in your shoes :question:

Well someone can try and take one in, and if they get chucked out, not my problem :)

errm i have a small digital camera that also acts as a video recorder.... it can film up to 3 hours with a really good memory card!!!

to bad i couldent get tickets to the show

DAM

People got searched everywhere apart from their shoes.

How many Camcorders do you know that you can fit in your shoes :question:

Well someone can try and take one in, and if they get chucked out, not my problem :)

errm i have a small digital camera that also acts as a video recorder.... it can film up to 3 hours with a really good memory card!!!

to bad i couldent get tickets to the show

DAM

Request - NO ONE FUCKING SING ALONG SO WE CAN GET A GOOD BOOT. ASSHATS.

That's too much you're asking for. You can't tell a fanatic GnR fan who sees em live 1st time since 2002 not to sing along. I guess...

Request - NO ONE FUCKING SING ALONG SO WE CAN GET A GOOD BOOT. ASSHATS.

That's too much you're asking for. You can't tell a fanatic GnR fan who sees em live 1st time since 2002 not to sing along. I guess...

Fine the are allowed to sing during Knockin on Heavens Door and THATS IT.

Guest RonMexico82
Girls, take on for the team. Hide a video camera in your vag if you have too.

Could you picture Axl's face if he spotted some chick pulling a video camera out of her twat. :rofl-lol:

First Rule Of GnR Concerts.......No One Sings At GnR Concerts!!!

Second Rule Of GnR Concerts.......No One Sings At GnR Concerts!!!

Third Rule Of GnR Concerts.......No One Sings At GnR Concerts!!!

Fourth Rule Of GnR Concerts.......No One Sings At GnR Concerts!!!

Fifth Rule Of GnR Concerts...............

Girls, take on for the team. Hide a video camera in your vag if you have too.

Could you picture Axl's face if he spotted some chick pulling a video camera out of her twat. :rofl-lol:

:chef: I don't know if he'd kick her out or not! :rofl-lol:

Don't take out a camera in front of Axl?

No, it's "Dont mess with Chris Pitman!! ".... otherwise be aware of Village "Gorilazz" People...

:krider: :krider:

[m.]

one dude got caught with a camera last night. the dude that padded me down grabbed both my camera and wallet and let go (still in my pocket). he SHOULD have checked my phone as it could be a camera. get a small one. hell, take an mp3 player. better then a phone recording.

Don't take out a camera in front of Axl?

Ah, the most sacred of rules!!!

ever notice how in all the pictures Axl's smiling in, he isnt actually looking at the camera....

they take them when hes not looking, and after the camera flashes and Axl turns suddenly to see what happened, the photographers gone like the wind...

whereas the photos he's aware of, hes miserable as fuck because he knows they are being taken...

:drevil: