Mezz2

Budweiser

Anyone have seats there? Any recommendations or comments, etc?

Thats where I am the 17th and im trying to figure out what to expect

It's fine. Just get there early to try to get a seat at the front (mine was way at the back, but still cool). A seat at the front will mean that the ceiling isn't obstructing your view. Also, there are columns which actually hold up the ceiling. They are pretty thick and can partially obstruct your view. Just make sure you get a seat where that isn't a problem. It shouldn't be too hard...I got in line at like 8:15 and most seats were still empty (except for the first few rows).

It's much less rowdy up there than on the floor, but that's fine IMO. I find that that stuff can be a distraction. I prefer to concentrate on the performance and the music.

It's fine. Just get there early to try to get a seat at the front (mine was way at the back, but still cool). A seat at the front will mean that the ceiling isn't obstructing your view. Also, there are columns which actually hold up the ceiling. They are pretty thick and can partially obstruct your view. Just make sure you get a seat where that isn't a problem. It shouldn't be too hard...I got in line at like 8:15 and most seats were still empty (except for the first few rows).

It's much less rowdy up there than on the floor, but that's fine IMO. I find that that stuff can be a distraction. I prefer to concentrate on the performance and the music.

I had mez2 and snuck into the VIP balcony...great view and easily done!

I'll tell you about Mezz2, it'a awesome. I was in line at 5:30pm, and they let people in starting at 8pm. We were the first people in Mezz2, and we had any seat we wanted. Naturally, we chose the seats in the very front of the Mezz (beside the stairs.) A good spot, but expect people from the other seats in the mezz to fill up the stairs. If you don't want too many poeple around you, then choose something near the very middle.

Either, way you'll be impressed. It's awesome when your right in front of Axl though, just awesome.

I had mez2 and snuck into the VIP balcony...great view and easily done!

Not surprised. I was eyeing security and they were distracted plenty of times.

I got in line for both shows a little after 730 and less then half of Mezz1 was filled... you could get good seats pretty easily... try and get a seat behind a rail... every 2 rows has a rail infront of the first row... the seats behind it are at the same level so your view might be obstructed a little.