Axl weared the same clothes

fabio

Yeah, English - it's a language, one used on this board.

And very observant Einstein, you want a medal?

Good lord, please don't associate einstein with grammar.

english is far complex enough as it is, without einsteins theories.

I am sure they are doing it for a video or something...but he looked so fucking cool, who cares...much better than hockey jerseys and baseball jerseys...Also, he came out wearing a biker jacket too last night.

And it's WORE you idiot.

maybe he wore the same clothes because if they are bringing a DVD out you won't be able to say "Axl is wearing this for one song and switches to this in the middle"

And lay off the dude for his bad grammar, english might not be his first language

I really had to laugh, Tats. So hard. <_<

Who fuckin' cares?! I think the guy has enough money to buy the same damn clothes 500 times. Of course he was washing them.... Or at least one of his servants ;)

Edited by Dani69

I am sure they are doing it for a video or something...but he looked so fucking cool, who cares...much better than hockey jerseys and baseball jerseys...Also, he came out wearing a biker jacket too last night.

And it's WORE you idiot.

Pot -- kettle -- black.

sorry for my english, I'm fuckin italian :)

You are fucking italian? Why especially italian? Can't you just fuck anybody? So if you are fucking italians and your name is Flavio, does that make you gay? ;)

however " what a fuck" is not intended for axl, is an exlamation

Okay I think you know it's wore by know, but if you meant 'what a fuck' as an exclamation you probably meant 'what the fuck'.

By making so many mistakes nobody knows what you mean :(

maybe he wore the same clothes because if they are bringing a DVD out you won't be able to say "Axl is wearing this for one song and switches to this in the middle"

And lay off the dude for his bad grammar, english might not be his first language

right- and besides- this is common practice for most musicans who go on tour... if you're trying to project a certain image or put on a certain kind of show, everything's bassically the same.... so, yeah, same clothes.

and i'd also bet pretty heavily that he did in fact purchase 4 of the same shirts... not just one for the whole week. how do you wash a fucking leather shirt??? hahahaha. i'm sure after an hour of leaving the stage last friday it started to smell bad.... can't just 'throw it in the washer!' or even dry clean i don't think- can you?

wow i'm going on and on about axl's leather shirts.............. i want to fucking buy one now.

I really had to laugh, Tats. So hard. <_<

Who fuckin' cares?! I think the guy has enough money to buy the same damn clothes 500 times. Of course he was washing them.... Or at least one of his servants ;)

:P